Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
I have no idea what just happened there. The soloution wasn'y even the same. I'll look into it later
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 666 3/6

⬜🟦⬜⬜🟧
⬜⬜⬜🟦🟦
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

fresh_42 said:
If you see this, you can avoid my 3rd guess and go directly to #4.

Wordle 666 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That went past me until I solved it.
 
scottdave said:
Wordle 666 2/6

🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My initial guess is related to today's number.
Good job!


You might notice that my second guess looks suspiciously like your first guess. If someone figures out our clue, they'll get it in one, which is always fun, even if a bit tainted.
 
Wordle 667 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Blame this on luck, as I had 7 choices for my third guess.
 
Wordle 667 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟦⬜⬜🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 667 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Blame this on luck, as I had 7 choices for my third guess.
It looks like we started the same but I wasn't as lucky as you with my third guess.
 
fresh_42 said:
No Elvis fan?
I arrived at the solution so obscurely I might as well have been working in a goldmine, going down down down, WOOP! :P

EDIT: absolutely no connection or hidden meaning btw, just tired now. :)
EDIT2: You might even say I feel .......
 
kuruman said:
Wordle 667 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟦⬜⬜🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

It looks like we started the same but I wasn't as lucky as you with my third guess.
Even Wordlebot had two solid blank rows:

Wordle 667 4/6​
​
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛​
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛​
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛​
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩​

Interestingly, its third guess was an old solution.
This is the first time in 2 weeks I've bested it.
 
Wordle 668 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ Tactical, eliminating 4 possible solutions
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Just made it!
 
Wordle 668 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Shame on you clue givers.....
I would have gotten it in 5 today playing my scheduled seed word and by my standard rules.

Wordle 668 5/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Interestingly, this game had the highest sigma of the last 105 games @ 1.126.