Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 648 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Im not quite sure what happened here. I initially solved it in 6/6. Then i refreshed the browser and it was the same puzzle so this shouldn't count. It's pure cheating.
 
Wordle 648 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩And the "genius" strikes again! :P

I'm not sure what setting I effed up but obviously I changed *something*.

I'll be sure to tell you when I find out. We'll all look a bunch of idiot savants. :)
 
Wordle 649 6/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Hmm, nope. I have no idea what weird combination of settings made it possible for me to solve yesterdays puzzle again and again. Probably a good thing. So I'm back to my usual skill level. :)

My phone's behaviour is getting more and more erratic though. I wonder what'll be next. I'm seriously considering disabling apps like drivers license, Citizen's ID and mobilepay.

With my luck next time I'll wake up being a broke North Korean woman working in a coal mine.
 
Wordle 650 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Once again I made the mistake of moving a letter already in it's correct place. I really need to work on my concentration. (Or perhaps realize I suck at multitasking).
 
Strangely, when you paste the share-text with the boxes and all into the public ChatGPT interface it "tells" you, with considerable aplomb, what the solution is. Only it's not and doesn't make much sense.
 
Wordle 651 2/6

🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Got lucky. Was about to turn up the natural charm but redicided last minute.
 
Just FYI (NOT FOR CHEATING, However one would do that anyway.) here are links to the complete British Scrabble word lists. With, and without definitions.

https://boardgames.stackexchange.co...ollins-scrabble-words-list-in-text-file#38386The US counterpart is called TWL and contains fewer weird words.

I'm writing a little program which will let you select the number of letters in the word you're guessing. So there.
 
Wordle 652 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hallelujah! 2 deuces in a row.
Once again, I got bored with my set of seed words and swapped them out 3 days ago with 'Easter' themed words.
 
Wordle 652 4/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Managed to concentrate *and* make a lucky guess! :)EDIT: EASTER, good one.