Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 680 5/6

























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 680 4/6




















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 680 4/6




















Started out with "FRESH" and "WACKY". I like to keep it it fresh and wacky. :P
Started out with "FRESH" and "WACKY". I like to keep it it fresh and wacky. :P
- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 680 3/6















TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
#680 5/6 3Played, 67% Win, 1 Current Streak, 1 Max Streak

























- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 681 5/6

























TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
Wordle #681 5/6 , 4 Played, 75% Win, 2 Current Streak

























TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
Wordle #679 4/6
Started with House




















Started with House
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 681 4/6




















- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 681 3/6















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 681 4/6




















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 681 5/6

























I'm not proud of this. Perhaps not an all-time low but still....
[sbrothy dons his dunce cap sits down facing the wall emanating palpable shame].
I mean "RAILE"? What was I thinking there?
I'm not proud of this. Perhaps not an all-time low but still....
[sbrothy dons his dunce cap sits down facing the wall emanating palpable shame].
I mean "RAILE"? What was I thinking there?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Please do not spoil anything ahead of the end of the day (in Hawaii), seed words included!
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 682 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 682 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 682 3/6















- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 682 2/6










Lucky second guess.
Lucky second guess.
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 682 5/6

























Well then my results pale in comparison. Statistically they should at some point though.
I'm having a hard time lately taking anything seriously. My chess.com ELO rating seems to be "working in a goldmine going down down down WOOP!" :P
Still, I'm mildly annoyed by my lack of effort though. I guess real life impinges too much. I'll settle for being glad that at least I have one then.
I'll refrain from being too mopey about it. :P
Well then my results pale in comparison. Statistically they should at some point though.
I'm having a hard time lately taking anything seriously. My chess.com ELO rating seems to be "working in a goldmine going down down down WOOP!" :P
Still, I'm mildly annoyed by my lack of effort though. I guess real life impinges too much. I'll settle for being glad that at least I have one then.
I'll refrain from being too mopey about it. :P
- 20,819
- 28,467
Which is not the worst point of view.sbrothy said:I'm having a hard time lately taking anything seriously.
As long as you don't blunder an entire world championship by one 34. ... f5 move.sbrothy said:My chess.com ELO rating seems to be "working in a goldmine going down down down WOOP!" :P
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 683 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 683 5/6

























- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 683 4/6




















- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 683 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 684 3/6














