Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,779 replies · 459K views
Our overall distribution parameters (without @sbrothy ):

1683553356853.png


That is pretty close to a (4 ; 1)-distribution. Mine, as a non-native speaker and without using any tools other than a dictionary is a (4.25 ; 1.1)-distribution, Greg's, as a native speaker is a (3.97 ; 0.93)-distribution.

All numbers calculated by https://elsenaju.eu/Calculator/online-curve-fit.htm
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle #688 3/6 Dist.: 0,1,1,2,2,0,1 ( 7 played on 1st try)
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
TonyStewart said:
Wordle #688 3/6
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Welcome to the lucky, the frustrated, and the clueless! :cool:
 
Wordle 689 4/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
scottdave said:
I don't keep a list but I think we've had this word before.
The list I keep says we haven't.
 
fresh_42 said:
An error, or you missed that day.
I don't think so. Perhaps everyone is thinking of a very similar and related word

Looking at someone else's list of Past Wordle Answers, I can understand.

I'm referring to the solution to game # 364.
 
OmCheeto said:
I don't think so. Perhaps everyone is thinking of a very similar and related word

Looking at someone else's list of Past Wordle Answers, I can understand.

I'm referring to the solution to game # 364.
Yes, that was it.
 
Seems it's dangerous to not exercise. At least I got it.

Wordle 691 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
scottdave said:
Yes I'm still here. Just busy for a couple of days.

Here's my 1-7: (0, 2, 18, 45, 28, 15, 3)
And yes, me too. Just been busy.
 
fresh_42 said:
@sbrothy and @scottdave are you still there?
It seems I answered the wrong post. Thanks for the thought.

But yes. Just been busy. Sometimes Real Life impinges to the point of annoyance. :P
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto, scottdave and fresh_42