Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,781 replies · 460K views
Wordle 869 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another one of those.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 871 3/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I don't like guessing using two identical letters but of course it often pays off.
 
Wordle 872 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Man I found this one incredibly hard for some reason. Took me hours. (Not continiously though)
 
Wordle 872 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sbrothy said:
Man I found this one incredibly hard for some reason.
I did too.
 
I'm on this weird public computer again which for some reason wont allow me to copy/paste. I don't know what dangerous security hole they think they plugged with that.

Anyway I didn't guess todays problem.
_LA_E
was the closest I came.
 
Wordle 874 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

According to Wordlebot, 1 in 9 people got it in two today.
 
Wordle 874 2/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ah. That felt good :)

But we all seem to have have found that one easy. (Or we were all lucky).