Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Wordle 879 X/6*

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›

Ugh. And I'm still not sure what the correct word is.
sight?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 881 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sbrothy said:
Wordle 881 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Seems my luck and/or concentration has improved.
It's never too late.
 
gmax137 said:
[...]

True. Also, thought for a second our patterns were the same. That would have made for an uncanny coincidence indeed! :P
 
Wordle 882 3/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
fresh_42 said:
Wordle 883 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty good hit there. :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Herman Trivilino and fresh_42
Wordle 883 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Pretty tricky one this. Nefarious I'm almost tempted to add. Oh, I did. Ah well....