Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
sbrothy said:
Wordle 874 2/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ah. That felt good :)
You just have to let your inner demon off the leash!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy said:
But we all seem to have have found that one easy. (Or we were all lucky).

What do you mean, "we," Kemosabe?

Wordle 874 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
gmax137 said:
What do you mean, "we," Kemosabe?

Wordle 874 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ouch, sorry. And you got yourself into one of those I hate where you miss a single letter either in front or at the back. I sincerely hate those. It's a little like panting yourself into a corner, although accidentally.

I'm sure you'll come back strong though. I root for you. :)
 
Wordle 875 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

More importantly, I finally hit a streak of 200 after … human error* … the last time I was closed. Pretty stoked about that considering I have two small kids at home.

* I knew the word but somehow managed to misspell it on guess 6. The streak was then at 194 …
 
Wordle 877 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This ticks me off, since I used the answer as my start word not too long ago.
 
  • Sad
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Herman Trivilino and fresh_42
fresh_42 said:
Wordle 878 X/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩

... and I had even more with that pattern in hand ... no chance.
This is why I dislike ”hard mode”. Had I been playing in hard mode today my first guess would have made solving it a lottery. Instead I could make a guess designed to get more information, which left only three options. (The fact that I picked the correct option last of those is academic. It guaranteed success.)

Wordle 878 5/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 878 3/6

⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was tempted to drop the self-imposed hard mode, but stuck with it.