Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,331 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 1,624
- 1,236
What do you think?Ibix said:But when?
- 13,923
- 16,801
I think if I look in my shed...Sagittarius A-Star said:What do you think?
Science Advisor
- 1,624
- 1,236
This makes sense!Ibix said:I think if I look in my shed...
- 22,832
- 14,880
I just did …Ibix said:Go on, tell us then.
- 13,923
- 16,801
He he he!Orodruin said:I just did …![]()
Jonathan Scott
Gold Member
- 2,358
- 1,274
Note the absence of a question mark. However, it would be clearer with the presence of quote marks.Ibix said:Go on, tell us then.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Grizzled.nsaspook said:
Science Advisor
- 1,624
- 1,236
Orodruin said:What is a four letter word with a small laugh in the middle.
Jonathan Scott said:Note the absence of a question mark. However, it would be clearer with the presence of quote marks.
Yes. @Orodruin used the same trick before. There, a "." was missing at the end of the sentence:
Orodruin said:I found that one hillarious because it is a spoof of the order-of-operations questions. Rather clever actually. The answer really is 5!
Last edited:
- 13,923
- 16,801
Jonathan Scott said:Note the absence of a question mark. However, it would be clearer with the presence of quote marks.
Ibix said:Go on, tell us then.
Ibix said:He he he!
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I suspect that's why so many men dress so shabby, maybe myself included. Clothes shopping seems unbearably boring. So they either don't shop to upgrade or buy the first think they find, independent of how it fits.fresh_42 said:
I have this idea of a men-only store where you just walk around in your underwear, tey things on, take them off.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I met a man who after finding a pair of trousers that fitted, always bought ten of them.WWGD said:I suspect that's why so many men dress so shabby, maybe myself included. Clothes shopping seems unbearably boring. So they either don't shop to upgrade or buy the first think they find, independent of how it fits.
I have this idea of a men-only store where you just walk around in your underwear, tey things on, take them off.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook says he does the same to avoid wasting time, mind share figuring out what to wear*fresh_42 said:I met a man who after finding a pair of trousers that fitted, always bought ten of them.
*A popular show in TLC in the 2000s.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
My kind of guy:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,693
- 9,084
"Oh my God, we're lost in the spoom!"
Hiker #2: "You're holding the map upside-down."
Hiker #2: "You're holding the map upside-down."
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Arjan82
- 625
- 619
On that note:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,517
What position did Where play?nuuskur said:There were three workers on Orson's farm called What, Where and Who.![]()

Who's on first, What's on second...
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
