Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
science-fiction.jpg
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
When I see someone driving one who can't find a parking spot, I offer to carry it in my backpack.
There was a show (Jeremy Clarkson / Top Gear, IIRC) where the host drives a micro car into a BBC building, uses a lift (elevator), and drives among the desks and cubicles.

And it wasn't an electric, as I recall.Edit: Here it is...

 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, jack action and BillTre
phinds said:
The relativity of time. Also, women do have an absolute timescale, no matter what physicists say. They can always tell you the exact time they have told you something. Men, on the other hand, have no timescale at all. No matter when you told them something, this event simply didn't happen.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre and phinds
Actually happened at the coffee shop.
1)" Hi, can I have a scone?"
2) " Sure, what flavor"
1') " Strawberry, please"
2') " We only have blueberry, sorry".
 
Waiter: How do you like your steak, sir?
Sir: Like winning an argument with my wife.
Waiter: Rare it is!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, dextercioby, BillTre and 3 others
davenn said:
Waiter: How do you like your steak, sir?
Sir: Like winning an argument with my wife.
Waiter: Rare it is!
I admire your optimism!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, BillTre and 1 other person
"Why do we never have enough food for our big family picnics?"

"Aunts always show up at a picnic, even when they're not invited."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and fresh_42
Awkward moment (for old time music lovers)…...

1686883953118.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, WWGD, DennisN and 3 others
Swamp Thing said:
There was a show (Jeremy Clarkson / Top Gear, IIRC) where the host drives a micro car into a BBC building, uses a lift (elevator), and drives among the desks and cubicles.

And it wasn't an electric, as I recall.Edit: Here it is...


I guess the car version of tiny homes.