Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Bruno Mars lives in neptune nj, drives a Saturn and is sponsored by Milky Way.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
FB_IMG_1687384468301.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, davenn, Wrichik Basu and 5 others
There were more than one version of the same basic image.
wikipedia:
Munch created two versions in paint and two in pastels, as well as a lithograph stone from which several prints survive. Both painted versions have been stolen, but since recovered. In 2012, one of the pastel versions commanded the at-the-time highest nominal price paid for an artwork at a public auction.
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: jack action and fresh_42
Again. I rarely go out to eat. Today, a hair on my salad. " I said Romaine, not Rogaine".
 
Weird conversation at other table.
" Let me have this to go, please"
" You wanna box for it?"
" No, you keep it, I don't want to fight ."
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Ibix, phinds and 1 other person
My favorite response at the doctor's office when they ask if I'm allergic to anything.

Just poison.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and jack action
Borg said:
My favorite response at the doctor's office when they ask if I'm allergic to anything.

Just poison.
Well, other than the obvious poisons, anything could become poisonous to you if you are allergic to it.
 
Borg said:
My favorite response at the doctor's office when they ask if I'm allergic to anything.

Just poison.
A friend who is a retired GP claimed that amputation at the neck solved most complaints, apart from a slight attack of death.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Borg
I was going to meet a girl I've been dating at the gym this morning, but she didn't show up. I don't think we're going to work out.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, berkeman and BillTre
Me: The Earth isn't flat

Fiat Earther: Correct

Me: Huh?

Fiat Earther: It's the shape of an Italian car

Me: What?

Fiat Earther: You read my name wrong, didn't you?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, BillTre and 3 others
This just in from Texas: Local weather station has posted a recipe for how to cook lasagna in your mailbox.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, strangerep, WWGD and 2 others
topsquark said:
Poor old guy with arthritis was shot in downtown L.A, for flashing the wrong signs.
 
Last edited by a moderator: