Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Dangers of Technology​

At a Sacramento PC User's Group meeting (many years ago), a company was demonstrating its latest speech-recognition software. A representative from the company was just about ready to start the demonstration and asked everyone in the room to quiet down.

Just then someone in the back of the room yelled, "Format C: Return."

Someone else chimed in: "Yes, Return."

Unfortunately, the software worked.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, collinsmark, DaveC426913 and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
1708705765309.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, jtbell and 2 others
I don't have Instagram.

My food isn't long enough on the table to take a picture.​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN and BillTre
"My wife always said she was the better driver. I had our dog decide it."

_nc_ohc=9SyZDA1GLYIAX-YPeqh&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-2.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre, dextercioby and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
I did once come across a website that required you to declare you were over 16 by entering your date of birth. You couldn't type your date of birth, you had to enter it with a calendar control that only let you click forwards or backwards one month at a time and defaulted to today's date. That's a minimum of 192 clicks to reach the first "allowed to use this service" date of birth.

I decided to go elsewhere.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, DrClaude, nsaspook and 4 others
A boss seeks more respect and hangs a sign at his door "I am the boss!"
After lunchtime, someone added a note: "Your wife called in. She wants her sign back!"
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, gmax137, dextercioby and 1 other person
Ibix said:
Did you here Sting has retired? He'll now be known as Stung.
I can't bee leave it!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ibix