Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
hVysYYlLbPX7dpU3phVA.
That's easy for you to say...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN said:
If anyone wonders why cats do these things: they rub themselves against things to leave their scent and claim ownership of it.

One of my cats has done it lately with my tablet when I'm reading it in bed. She does it so intensely that she sometimes have closed apps when rubbing against the screen. She also has a habit of biting on the usb cable :smile:.
I used to just pee around a seat in coffee shops , to mark it as mine, reserved. But, go figure, it seems " It's not acceptable ".
 
1000049593.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DennisN and Ibix
WWGD said:
I used to just pee around a seat in coffee shops , to mark it as mine, reserved. But, go figure, it seems " It's not acceptable ".
:oldlaugh:
 
IMG_4422.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, pinball1970, nuuskur and 12 others
Orodruin said:
Wait a minute! Where is the top of the lower Oreo?!?!
Invisible against the glare from the cream. Honest.
 
Bystander said:
Can NOT believe how long it took me....
About 4 minutes?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Bystander
Orodruin said:
About 4 minutes?
Yes, four longer than should have been necessary...maybe I'll mention it at my next phlebotomy.
 
A lawyer was cross-examining the doctor about whether or not he had checked the pulse of the deceased before he signed the death certificate.
"No," the doctor said. "I did not check his pulse."
"And did you listen for a heartbeat?" asked the lawyer.
"No I did not," the doctor said.
"So," said the lawyer, "when you signed the death certificate, you had not taken steps to make sure he was dead."
The doctor said, "Well, let me put it this way.
The man's brain was in a jar on my desk but, for all I know, he could be out practicing law somewhere."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, Tom.G, DennisN and 2 others