Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
davenn said:
a bit longer than that :smile::smile:
Fair enough. Or, say, with a DeLorean. ;).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1733455091638.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, nuuskur, Borg and 2 others
Found a horse outside. We gave him a stable home.
 
Last edited:
At my age, "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine" refers to photos of grandchildren.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, nuuskur, phinds and 2 others
Orodruin said:
[Orion]
Excellent. I earned two cries of outrage from my son for that one.
 
DrGreg said:
View attachment 353968
Today, the interior of the restored Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris was revealed.

The floor tiles are oriented that way to make it easier for the archbishop to move around.
Just released today, a remake of the classic film, The Trump back in Notre-Dame.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Borg, BillTre, Orodruin and 1 other person
DrGreg said:
Just released today, a remake of the classic film, The Trump back in Notre-Dame.
It was Mr Ed, though, able to communicate with humans, who was the stable genius.
 
“Hey pal, where can I find a good Mexican restaurant?”

(points down the street) “Just guac this way!”
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Borg and Ibix
I remember seeing Mike Rowe, from " Dirty Jobs" at a book store. I waved at him, and he responded with a Mike Rowe wave.
 
Dang, that must have been a good curry brew hahaha

1733700701867.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Borg, edwardII and 1 other person
jack action said:
We'll all get you addicted to the one thing we control: maple syrup.
I only eat it when I'm oot of the hoose, Eh?
 
I couldn't hear too well, so I went to a psychic after reading that sound needs a medium to travel through.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, edwardII and jtbell
One Christmas, a man bought his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a gift.
The next year, he didn’t get her anything.
When she asked why, he said, "Well, you haven’t used last year’s gift yet!"