Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DaveC426913 said:
"Nor can it judge you. That's for your Facebook friends to do. "

1000047563.webp


1000047564.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, collinsmark, fresh_42 and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Steve4Physics said:
Venn Diagram for YO HO HO HO
View attachment 362752
I dated this woman who turned her head and asked : what? each time Santa said " Ho, Ho, Ho". I decided then to stop seeing her.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and 256bits
WWGD said:
I dated this woman who turned her head and asked : what? each time Santa said " Ho, Ho, Ho". I decided then to stop seeing her.
she should sue for defamation of characacter...maybe.
 
BillTre said:
Every tyrant fears a tinker. A tinker will travel the countryside solving the unsolvable, making the world a fair and better place.

Damn autocorrect.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and BillTre
DaveC426913 said:
Am absolutely stealing this for my other science fora. Will get a lot of use.
I knew you guys would love it
 
A little 10-year-old girl was walking home alone from school one day when a big man on a black motorcycle pulled up beside her.
After following her for a while, he turned to her and asked,
“Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?”
“NO!” says the little girl as she keeps walking.
The motorcyclist pulls up beside her again and says,
“Hey little girl, I’ll give you $10 if you hop on the back.”
“NO!” she replies and hurries down the street.
One last time, the man tries again:
“Okay kid, final offer - I’ll give you $20 and a big bag of candy if you’ll just hop on the back and we’ll go for a ride.”
The little girl finally stops, turns, and screams,
“LOOK, DAD! You’re the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley… YOU RIDE IT!!”
😆
🏍️
🍬
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, WWGD, jack action and 9 others
I need your help.
As you can see, I seem to have assembled my cat Hubert incorrectly.
Does anyone still have the original assembly instructions?
Here are the key details:
Year of construction: 2023
Model: ordinary male cat
Color: gray tabby
Characteristics: mildly to severely crazy
Question: Can I reassemble it so that it at least looks like a male cat?
How do I reset it to factory settings?
How long is the warranty period?
Please check if you still have assembly instructions for your cats and send them to me.

u-NSYVHcSSia4fGF_&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, davenn, jtbell and 5 others
Where would the jack and the gil fit into the diagram in #22138?

More seriously, one just needs to know a small number of conversion ratios for those units illustrated in the post.