Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
"A doctor gave his patient six months to live... but he couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months."

-- Henny Youngman

("And when you do go... take my wife... please.")
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn and symbolipoint
Physics news on Phys.org
"If you can see the handwriting on the wall... you're on the toilet."

-- Redd Foxx
 
1000139117.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, jtbell and 4 others
WWGD said:
When my Italian grandpa would ask: " Are we eating pasta today." Me: " No, Nonno.".
Had to look that up to get the point! :smile:
 
"Nor can it judge you. That's for your Facebook friends to do. "
 
To me, the sign above the door says “exits are to the left and right.”
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters, davenn and DaveC426913
jtbell said:
To me, the sign above the door says “exits are to the left and right.”
Oh, I thought that was bra-ket notation
<EX | T>
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steve4Physics, jtbell, DaveC426913 and 2 others
jtbell said:
To me, the sign above the door says “exits are to the left and right.”
Could be. Wouldn't be the worst sign layout I've seen, but if that's the intention the arrows are very small for an emergency sign.
 
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and phinds
gmax137 said:
Oh, I thought that was bra-ket notation
<EX | T>

See uncropped pic. Its actually HTML.

1751238022482.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and jack action
Sara, what's the weather going to be like tomorrow?
Who's Sara?
Oh, sorry, I meant Siri, of course. So, Siri, what's the weather going to be like tomorrow?
Maybe that b**** Sara knows what your sh**** weather will be like tomorrow.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, davenn, phinds and 1 other person
DaveC426913 said:
Also: GREAT show! A must watch!
Who's "A" ?
 
fresh_42 said:
Only Schrödinger may exit through this door.
And simultaneously not exit.
 
WWGD said:
When my Italian grandpa would ask: " Are we eating pasta today." Me: " No, Nonno.".
If the avant-garde classical composer Luigi Nono had written a very short piece for nine instruments, inspired by a popular Broadway musical, we would have the Nono "No, No, Nanette" nanononet.
 
Dumbrella anyone? :biggrin:

Dumbrella.webp
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: DOGE3500, WWGD, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
DennisN said:
Dumbrella anyone? :biggrin:

View attachment 362714
You'll need it daily . Though I admit I did my dumb bit when I took with me a pack of rolled up trash bags , confusing it with the umbrella.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and DennisN
WWGD said:
You'll need it daily . Though I admit I did my dumb bit when I took with me a pack of rolled up trash bags , confusing it with the umbrella.
Just read today in a meme:

"Do you think people are basically good, or basically bad?"
"Dumb. I believe they are basically dumb."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and collinsmark