Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Screenshot 2025-07-09 at 8.49.39 AM.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, edwardII, DennisN and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
A spelling mistake is in the second part of that paleontologist joke. I know, not very important but just be aware. " ,...rip threw the raw flash,..." should be "... rip through the raw flesh,...".
 
DennisN said:
"I was hoping for a pyramid" :oldlaugh:

I could see myself wanting that to be put on my grave. :biggrin:
Also nice at a funeral:

I want a friend of mine to text "Thank you for coming!" in my name and on my cellphone to everyone who came.
 
fresh_42 said:
I want a friend of mine to text "Thank you for coming!" in my name and on my cellphone to everyone who came.
A friend was going to a funeral and was very careful to put his phone in silent since his message sound was "<knock knock> ... Is there anybody there?" Consensus among the group was that he was invited to any of our funerals he made it to, as long as he promised to receive a text.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, fresh_42 and berkeman
Ibix said:
A friend was going to a funeral and was very careful to put his phone in silent since his message sound was "<knock knock> ... Is there anybody there?" Consensus among the group was that he was invited to any of our funerals he made it to, as long as he promised to receive a text.
I'll have to remember to turn off my " La Cucaracha" ringtone, phone then.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and fresh_42
Two thousand years ago, humans stopped worshipping cats as gods. Unfortunately, they failed to inform the cats of this.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, phinds and 4 others
WWGD said:
I'll have to remember to turn off my " La Cucaracha" ringtone, phone then.
There are good alternatives: Highway to Hell, Hell's Bells, The Ace of Spades, ...
 
IMG_1271.webp
 
  • Like
  • Agree
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Beyond3D, edwardII and 8 others
"Open your bra. Now!"
"Yes, darling."
"Skirt down!"
"Yes, darling."
"Slip, too."
"Yes, darling."
"And never wear my clothes again, Jack!"