Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_2022-02-06-23-52-48~2.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, fresh_42 and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
Duck mood color.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, pinball1970, edwardII and 4 others
Ivan Seeking said:
And that explains why no one uses number 1 pencils.
and thats why people make fun of Engineers
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and Ivan Seeking
jtbell said:
View attachment 364983

I hope they're something like a horn player, not a language instructor.
I tooted for my school but by the time I went to sixth form, the competition was just too strong.
Plus I didnt have the Latin.
 
DrGreg said:
The version of the bird joke that I know goes as follows.

A man is in court charged with shooting a golden eagle, which is illegal in the UK. He eventually convinces the magistrate that it was an accident, and is found not guilty. The magistrate then asks, out of curiosity, what he did with the dead eagle. The man replies,

"I ate it"

"What did it taste like?"

"A bit like swan"

As told by the late veteran British comedian Barry Cryer.​

Killing a swan is also illegal in the UK
This goes back to 13/14th Century or so, protected under some ancient royal ownership
 
Pittsburgh license plate: " You have a friend in Pennsylvania".
Hungarian license plate:" You have a friend in Transylvania".
 
pinball1970 said:
and thats why people make fun of Engineers
Who, the Number-1-pencil cult? Please, they are right up there with flat earthers.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and pinball1970
Why did the astronomer put meat in his shower?
Because he wanted a meatier shower.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, pinball1970, jack action and 7 others
Last month, Britain's Royal Mail released a set of stamps honoring Monty Python:

python1.webp


Old-timers here should note the reference to the fish-slapping dance at the bottom right.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, DrGreg and 7 others