Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,348 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,926
- 16,805
Rashington Rizards?jtbell said:Which team does he play for?
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,198
- 10,331
I know how it feels... it's kind of hotberkeman said:It was in my "how far back does the hot go?" stage as a kid, which also earned me a burned finger with this...
![]()
And then the pain comes after a while... a stinging pain that seems to not let go.
And I've had my affairs with small splashes of hot soldering tin too, that can also be painful.
Well, I guess those who haven't accidentally burned themselves using a soldering iron simply haven't soldered enough yet
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
If your horn doesn't work!
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Didn't you intend this one for " Jokes with obscure references"?fresh_42 said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
No. We have jokes here about unicorns. How obscure are those?WWGD said:Didn't you intend this one for " Jokes with obscure references"?
The techniques evolved: from telling jokes to drawing jokes and cartoons or creating memes. I see no problem with faked videos or photoshopped pictures. It is just another form of art.
docnet
- 796
- 487
WWGD said:Didn't you intend this one for " Jokes with obscure references"?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Maybe someone who sang
shouldn't be too piqued.
shouldn't be too piqued.
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,889
- 6,219
I had to Google!WWGD said:No, frankly. Then again, I haven't own a TV for a while now.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
@%$# google takes away one's excuse on " how should I know?" and reveals I'm just being lazy.pinball1970 said:
- 22,832
- 14,880
He got the wrong ship …
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,889
- 6,219
Googling the ship name I came across this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi
A champion eater. He seriously injured his jaw "training" in 2007.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeru_Kobayashi
A champion eater. He seriously injured his jaw "training" in 2007.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Just when I wanted to use even go want to do look more like spoon far even!
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,889
- 6,219
Google translate? I'm guessing from Chinesefresh_42 said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Sounds more like something that went from Klingon to Russian to Spanish to Chinese to English.pinball1970 said:Google translate? I'm guessing from Chinese
Science Advisor
- 13,425
- 4,245
- 22,832
- 14,880
continuing the recent theme …
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,750
- 11,979
fresh_42 said:
I didnt get that one ?
- 13,926
- 16,805
It's the shocked appearance of the cat and that it's behind bars while the cop is writing a ticket.davenn said:I didnt get that one ?
- 13,926
- 16,805
Cap and hi-vis jacket is more common police uniform in Europe, and I can see po and ja on his chest which I suspect is policja, Polish for police.DrGreg said:Oh! I read that differently. I thought it was a courier getting a signature on delivery!
Science Advisor
- 13,425
- 4,245
Fake but legit.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8