Looking for Kinematic practice problems with solutions

In summary, the speaker is asking for help finding practice Kinematic problems with solutions that are more complex than what is provided in a certain online resource. They suggest looking for textbooks with worked out problems, specifically recommending the "Schaum's outline series" books.
TerikE
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this. I'm looking for practice Kinematic problems with solutions. I've looked here (http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/1dkin/U1L6d.cfm), but those questions are too basic. My prof asks more complex problems and I'm having a hard time finding good study material.

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is kinematics?

Kinematics is a branch of physics that deals with the study of motion of objects without considering the forces causing the motion.

2. What are some common kinematic quantities?

Some common kinematic quantities include displacement, velocity, acceleration, and time.

3. How do I solve kinematic practice problems?

The key to solving kinematic problems is to identify the known and unknown quantities, and use the appropriate kinematic equations to solve for the unknown quantity. It is also important to pay attention to units and use the correct formula for the given situation.

4. Where can I find practice problems with solutions for kinematics?

There are many online resources and textbooks that provide kinematic practice problems with solutions. You can also ask your teacher or professor for extra practice problems.

5. How can I check my answers for kinematic practice problems?

You can check your answers by plugging them back into the original problem and seeing if they satisfy all the given conditions. Another way is to use a kinematics calculator or solver to verify your answers.