I'm not a very emotional guy at all but I got to admit, this song kinda pulls at my cold, hard Russian heart strings just a little bit.
Hallelujah -
I'm not really sure if I like this version or the one by Rufus Wainwright.
Some of my favorite Beatles jams. I pretty much listen to these songs a couple of times a week
Let It Be -
In My Life -
Finally, I heard this song the second Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or what-have-you and loved it. I was really young and had no idea how to really track down songs so I never knew anything about it until many years later when I finally saw the movie again and watched the credits at the end to see the name/artist. I still like the song until today though I don't think I know any other Kiss songs.
God Gave Rock and Roll to You -