Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
phinds said:
You are not going to BELIEVE the pizza that slices from this this go on.

View attachment 348604

Mortadella on pizza? That's worse than caper, artichoke, and anchovies combined!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1721437223744.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, edwardII and 3 others
The wife of a lawyer asked her husband,”Would you explain a puzzling question that has been agitating my mind for some time now?”

Husband: Okay darling, what's the question?

Wife: Why is it that the wife has to cook meals for the husband everyday?

The lawyer thought over the question for some time and replied:

According to the Geneva Convention, every prisoner of war has to be fed balanced diet by their captors at least twice a day.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, pinball1970, BillTre and 2 others
A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers.

The engineer fumed, 'What's with those blokes? We must have been waiting for fifteen minutes!'

The doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such inept golf!'

The priest said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'

He said, 'Hello, George! what's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them.'

The engineer said, 'Why can't they play at night?'
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre, fresh_42 and 2 others
davenn said:
I only posted that one a day ago look back on this same page :wink::wink:
I bet a good chunk of the total are repeats.
 
WWGD said:
I bet a good chunk of the total are repeats.
but not within 24 hrs LOL
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, BillTre and fresh_42
Wife:
Have you seen the coffee filters?
IMG-20240722-WA0010.jpg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur and Borg