Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
1722257440630.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
huh?
The joke is that formatting tables in LaTeX is the limiting factor in finishing my master's degree.
 
I was at a brewery of wine, meads and ciders the other day. When talking to the bartender I asked
"What did the grape say when it got stood on?"
"Nothing, it just let out a little wine"
She laughed. I told her she can use it and she said she deffo would.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and BillTre
phinds said:
Well, hey ... it's Florida. Very laid back and indifferent to spelling.
Things happen. You start to write and in the middle of the sentence, you start thinking about cottages, or art.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre and berkeman
Common last words of excavator drivers: What idiot laid a gas line here?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII, davenn and 1 other person
I'm in a bit of a hurry, but it's about to get exciting!

ohc=V7bBmfkwGfIQ7kNvgG5R7mM&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN and jack action
100 years ago everyone had a horse and only the rich had cars.
Now everyone owns a car and only the rich have horses.

The stables have turned!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, davenn, edwardII and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
Scottish women pulling their husbands out of the pub.

View attachment 348864


Believe it or not women in the UK do actually like joining their men in the pub, it just varies a bit by location and style.

England.
1722430173632.png


Scotland

1722430202287.png


N. Ireland

1722430240512.png



Southern Ireland.

1722430699721.png
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, WWGD, edwardII and 3 others
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby and pinball1970
Whenever Americans would hear that my wife is Russian, they would often ask if she drinks vodka. It always bugged her to no end until I told her to reply "No, do you drink moonshine?".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, edwardII, fresh_42 and 2 others
Borg said:
Whenever Americans would hear that my wife is Russian, they would often ask if she drinks vodka. It always bugged her to no end until I told her to reply "No, do you drink moonshine?".

My Russian girlfriend at the time and I ran into a group of Russians celebrating a wedding at a Russian monument in Berlin. I wanted to take a shot offered by the group but she didn't let me. And as far as I remember it was mainly men who drank (a lot) and not women.
 
1722588426383.png



No wonder aliens dont want to make contact with us
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, WWGD, edwardII and 2 others
Is this a guy on top pushing the wall away with his foot?
Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 5.12.48 PM.png
 
Attachments
  • Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 4.33.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 4.33.37 PM.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 84