Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
1000056470.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, pinball1970 and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
Snapshot of an endangered species
What a weird looking phone! Anyone know which model it is?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and fresh_42
DennisN said:
What a weird looking phone! Anyone know which model it is?

It's the predecessor model of this one, foldable.


0fe05c7aff6-1_e04df03d-776b-4201-b2bf-8f07a07f01d0.jpg
 
DennisN said:
What a weird looking phone! Anyone know which model it is?
It is most likely a Gutenberg. I cannot be more specific on the model as they all pretty much look the same since the B42.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and renormalize
fresh_42 said:
"'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS... IS AN X-TWITTER!!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, fresh_42 and 1 other person
jtbell said:
I bet those won't make it under any airline's weight limit. :wink:
I definitely wouldn't want to sit under the overhead compartment where it's put.
 
A man was found dead in a vat of crushed chickpeas. Police say they are treating his death as hummuscide.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and Orodruin
Ibix said:
A man was found dead in a vat of crushed chickpeas. Police say they are treating his death as hummuscide.
In a vat?( German pronunciation).
 
WWGD said:
Safer than Pamplona. Running with the cheeses doesn't sound as cool, dangerous.
Yeah but they do it on a steep grade.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, fresh_42 and WWGD
phinds said:
Yeah but they do it on a steep grade.
Let's combine them! Give 'Steep Descent' a new meaning.
 
fresh_42 said:
I understood that @BillTre has planned to visit @phinds but is now considering whether he can afford it.
I interpreted it as Bill Tre going, "Hey, I didn't know that was a thing. I'm going to charge my party guests from now on!"