Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
You had bytes?
No joke, I had an Assembler class by a professor who had an old machine in his office where you could set single bits per switch.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jack action said:
My friend Sarah left her bottle of Pepsi at a rest stop about 60 miles south of Tampa.

That’s where Sarah's soda is.
If it was small, it would be near Minneapolis .
Spoiler:
Minneapolis, Mini Soda.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and BillTre
WWGD said:
If it was small, it would be near Minneapolis .
Spoiler:
Minneapolis, Mini Soda.
It is far more complicated to find Sarah's toga.
 
fresh_42 said:
No joke, I had an Assembler class by a professor who had an old machine in his office where you could set single bits per switch.
That was standard practice back in the day. I toggled in the boot loader for a PDP-11 using the front panel switches many times (late 70's).
1740442583303.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, BillTre and fresh_42
WWGD said:
If it was small, it would be near Minneapolis .
Spoiler:
Minneapolis, Mini Soda.
Or if she had last name " Jevo".
 
WWGD said:
Or if she had last name " Jevo".
Paris' Hilton, on the other hand, was easy to find.

parop-entrance-112.jpg
 
jack action said:
My friend Sarah left her bottle of Pepsi at a rest stop about 60 miles south of Tampa.

That’s where Sarah's soda is.
If she still had it, maybe she’d let her friend Missy sip.
 
What did Delaware?
Idaho, Alaska...
ahh her New Jersey...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, edwardII and jack action
Wives have started sending emails to their husbands asking for 5 bullets by midnight listing what they did around the house last week. Failure to comply would result in a transfer to the doghouse.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, BillTre, phinds and 1 other person
I can do math really fast!

How fast?

Ask me something.

How much is 17 times 369?

619.

Wrong.

But fast!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and davenn
Any part of the rocket could be reused. Who(which) can you thrust?
 
DaveC426913 said:
Typo?
Not O, but AB ,IIRC.

But Taipei personality.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and DaveC426913
Cutting out the middleman.

Microplastics.JPG
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, edwardII and 3 others
I just read an article about antigravity.

I couldn’t put it down.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, dextercioby and 7 others
jtbell said:
I just read an article about antigravity.

I couldn’t put it down.
Wait for the sequel! It's about magnetism and I'm sure you will find it attractive.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, dextercioby, edwardII and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
Wait for the sequel! It's about magnetism and I'm sure you will find it attractive.
Or it might turn out to be repulsive. ?:)
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, edwardII and BillTre
I found an article about vacuum but there was nothing in it.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, davenn and 2 others
I heard about a guy who had a brain-eating amoeba.

It starved to death.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur and davenn
The dumb guy had a set of islands named after him: " No brains atoll".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nuuskur, davenn and 3 others
jtbell said:
Or it might turn out to be repulsive. ?:)
I read a preprint about GWS theory, but it was too weak to be published.