Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
mjc123 said:
I've been to Inverness. Alone, actually, a long time ago.
Ibix said:It gets dark early, the terrain can be pretty steep, and the weather isn't great.
North Scotland is also incredibly desolate. But it's also incredibly beautiful.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
BillTre said:
If you're doctor says no, ask about a Tasmanian devil.
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
fresh_42 said:If you're doctor says no, ask about a Tasmanian devil.
They look (and especially sound) pretty scary but aren't aggressive towards people.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
This may be considered defamation.JT Smith said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
WWGD said:Greek saying I just made up: " He's so ignorant he doesn't even know that he knows nothing". ( " I only know that I know nothing").
I made this last year.
(The meme, not the image.)
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I hear Brits calling him So- Crates, as in Soak Rates. It took me a while to know who they were talking about.DaveC426913 said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
Do you know who these guys are?WWGD said:I hear Brits calling him So- Crates, as in Soak Rates. It took me a while to know who they were talking about.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Awesome!! Hard to conceive of him being Neo.DaveC426913 said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
IKnowRite? At the time I declared Ted to be the pinnacle of Reeves' career (not it a bad way. I thought the performance was superior).WWGD said:Awesome!! Hard to conceive of him being Neo.
- 20,819
- 28,467
You may not correct this adjective for all our users. I couldn't find the stand-up comedy on YouTube because searching "awesome" is a fruitless task, but Australians apparently use it as their standard.berkeman said:There, I fixed that for you.![]()
Admin
- 69,782
- 25,629
I fixed it for everybody who has seen that movie.fresh_42 said:You may not correct this adjective for all our users.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Ted's_Excellent_Adventure
- 20,819
- 28,467
Sorry, I thought you corrected the language, not the title. In Germany it was "crazy".berkeman said:I fixed it for everybody who has seen that movie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Ted's_Excellent_Adventure
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8