Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_20240817_104156_WhatsApp.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, davenn and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Yogi Berra: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it!"

Me: "Nah, it's too big. I'll just take a picture of it."

IMG_0573.jpeg


Yes, the sign on the fork says, FORK IN THE ROAD.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, phinds and WWGD
jtbell said:
Yogi Berra: "When you come to a fork in the road, take it!"

Me: "Nah, it's too big. I'll just take a picture of it."

View attachment 350131

Yes, the sign on the fork says, FORK IN THE ROAD.
He must have been a big eater ;).
 
phinds said:
I see the fork but where's the road?
I suppose it really should say FORK IN THE FORK IN THE ROAD...
 
I feel like I'm being spoon-fed the joke.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and DrClaude
I never suspected my wife was having an affair with a roadworker, but then I saw the signs.
 
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, nuuskur and 1 other person
dextercioby said:

##e^x## and ##C## were out walking in a field when they saw a differential operator approach in the distance.

##C##: Oh no! A differential operator! It is going to make me go away!
##e^x##: Stand next to me, ##C##! It will not affect me and I shall protect you. I am not afraid!

As the differential operator came closer ##Ce^x## announced:

##Ce^x##: Hello, differential operator! We are ##Ce^x## and we are not afraid of you!
Differential operator: Hello ##Ce^x##! I am ##\partial/\partial y##.
##0##: Aaaaaaarrrhhhhhggghhhh!
 
If we put a casino in every town, the world would be a bettor place.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Halc, jack action and 2 others