Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
A priest, a Higgs boson and a faster than light neutrino go into a bar. The bartender asks “what you guys do for a living?” The Priest and the Higgs say "I give mass”; The faster than light neutrino says “That’s not my field”, and I will have a whiskey! Sit’s down, then walks into the bar.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, WWGD, dextercioby and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
1743869623698.png


Why I always thank ChatGPT for helping out …
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Borg, BillTre and 1 other person
Orodruin said:
View attachment 359478

Why I always thank ChatGPT for helping out …
Man are you gonna flip when you hear about Roko's Basilisk...
 
DaveC426913 said:
Man are you gonna flip when you hear about Roko's Basilisk...
I did sign the permission forms for allowing the licensing of my book for the purposes of training data for machine learning ….
 
I do not pray often, but when I do, I pray to Zeus. No lines. No waiting. He is just glad to get the work.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, DennisN, BillTre and 3 others
nsaspook said:
I do not pray often, but when I do, I pray to Zeus. No lines. No waiting. He is just glad to get the work.
You'll get hit by a thunderbolt if you don't Apollogise.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, DennisN, Borg and 2 others
Not all construction work is equally enjoyable.

For example, enlarging a drilled hole is boring, but fastening pieces of metal together is riveting.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, nuuskur, DennisN and 8 others
Q: Why did the poor dog chase his own tail?
Dog Tail

A: He was trying to make ends meet!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, WWGD, nuuskur and 2 others
1743953656254.png
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur, davenn and 4 others
Which makes one wonder what wanker invented the WAnchor?
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, nuuskur, nsaspook and 1 other person
Orodruin said:
One of the best TV-series ever created.
A comedy the like of which the world has never seen the like of which.
 
A movie about Schrödinger was both made and not made. Should I use my time to go to the movie theater?
 
WWGD said:
A movie about Schrödinger was both made and not made. Should I use my time to go to the movie theater?
A movie about Heisenberg was made. But if they tell you the movie hall they can't tell you the time it plays.
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, phinds and nuuskur
Walking across campus I thought I saw Heisenberg but I'm uncertain. I did see Schrödinger and he waved.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, berkeman and BillTre
renormalize said:
Walking across campus I thought I saw Heisenberg but I'm uncertain. I did see Schrödinger and he waved.
Did you see Dirac? :smile:
 
renormalize said:
Nope, but he might have been in a hole.
Rather than ' been an'.
 
fresh_42 said:
Did he lose his bra?
He went back to tai ket>.
 
Last edited: