Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 1,387
- 1,652
But wait: why is he smoking a pipe while holding a lit cigarette(?) at the same time?WWGD said:
Filip Larsen
Gold Member
- 2,155
- 1,091
Looks like a tamper to me.WWGD said:I'm not sure it's a cigarrete, though I've no idea of what else it could be
Filip Larsen
Gold Member
- 2,155
- 1,091
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipe_toolWWGD said:Tamper? What is that?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Makes " a bit" more sense than him holding a tampon :).Filip Larsen said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
He's not holding a cigarette, he's holding a pipe tool.renormalize said:But wait: why is he smoking a pipe while holding a lit cigarette(?) at the same time?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I always mix up Neil Diamond with Neil Young.BillTre said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
That is a mystery to me. How could you? I mix up Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, don't ask me why. And Bruce Boxleitner and Bill Pullman. I know their faces, but I can't remember their names.WWGD said:I always mix up Neil Diamond with Neil Young.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Re " Sweet Home Alabama", Neil Young will remember, but I can't. Reminds me of a Mash episode were two soldiers with last names A,B,were introduced to a 3rd party. The latter asked: Which is A, which is B? Hawkeye replied: " They're interchangeable". Most of these celebrities are so to me.fresh_42 said:That is a mystery to me. How could you? I mix up Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, don't ask me why. And Bruce Boxleitner and Bill Pullman. I know their faces, but I can't remember their names.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,095
Pacino and ... (dammit, what's his name?) De Niro.fresh_42 said:That is a mystery to me. How could you? I mix up Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, don't ask me why. And Bruce Boxleitner and Bill Pullman. I know their faces, but I can't remember their names.
I have a mental block with de Niro's name. I can never, ever, ever remember it. By brain is in a radiation-hardened loop: 1. Think of the guy from Cape Fear. 2. Don't remember his name. 3. Offer Pacino's name instead. 4. Rinse. Repeat.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I haven't. I remember Robert " No Tengo" De Niro.DaveC426913 said:Pacino and ... (dammit, what's his name?) De Niro.
I have a mental block with de Niro's name. I can never, ever, ever remember it. By brain is in a radiation-hardened loop: 1. Think of the guy from Cape Fear. 2. Don't remember his name. 3. Offer Pacino's name instead. 4. Rinse. Repeat.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Easy. One is the tough guy in "Heat", and the other guy he's talking to is the other one.DaveC426913 said:Pacino and ... (dammit, what's his name?) De Niro.
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
tuxscholar
- 12
- 3
Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
Because they don’t have the guts.
Because they don’t have the guts.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8