Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
... not in this thread (if you want to know where a quoted post comes from, click on the upwards arrow next to the user name, by the way). I mean as a reference that these guys said it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
... not in this thread (if you want to know where a quoted post comes from, click on the upwards arrow next to the user name, by the way). I mean as a reference that these guys said it.
https://doi.org/10.1007/BF013401293rd page, last sentence :smile:
 
WWGD said:
What is Gibbs Sampling?
Gibbs is not sampling anything, stop spreading rumors!

Reminded me of ...

F%2Fdata.amirite.net%2Fuser_images%2F5a389a2c8b035.jpg

except that I remember it as "drive" and not "disk" ... maybe general Failure has also been reading my mind?
 
Filip Larsen said:
Reminded me of ...

View attachment 247416
except that I remember it as "drive" and not "disk" ... maybe general Failure has also been reading my mind?
I heard General Failure was not a very good driver and kept causing crashes.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and nuuskur
DrGreg said:
I heard General Failure was not a very good driver and kept causing crashes.
I hear he taught Major Accident everything he knows.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, Filip Larsen, nuuskur and 1 other person
Did you hear about the break in at the kennels? The burglar left the doors open and all the dogs escaped. Police are looking for leads.
 
Last edited:
Ibix said:
I hear he taught Major Accident everything he knows.
And was the very model of a modern major general.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf and Auto-Didact
WWGD said:
And was the very model of a modern major general.

"Polished up the Knocker on the Big Front Door..."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and WWGD
Steelwolf said:
"Polished up the Knocker on the Big Front Door..."
I literally just watched Young Frankenstein last night.
1564792836158.png
1564792814351.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, 256bits, Steelwolf and 1 other person
WWGD said:
MadMag RIP: Finally, proof of Tom Selleck being invisible. Tom Selleck standing in the street( He's by the street sign on the front left).
View attachment 247390
Should have also said "Made you look!" Of course I did.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf and WWGD
256bits said:
Was that with Tom Cruise?
Frank and Stein The Firm.
Frank and Steen?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Steelwolf
A visitor arrives in Our Fair City lonely and depressed. The newcomer seeks the advice of noted psychologist Doctor F.

Visitor: "Doctor F. Please help me. My life on the road, the constant travel, has left me bereft of the solace of friends and family. The sun does not shine on me. Life has become a burden I must bear rather than a joy I can share."

Dr. F.: "My friend, today your luck has changed for the better. Today the great maestro Tetrazini arrives in Our Fair City to entertain the people and invoke joy and happiness in all who witness. You, my sad new friend, must buy a ticket to see the great Tetrazini!"

Visitor (overcome with emotion): "But Doctor, you do not understand! I am, (sob), I AM "
"not going to pay your bill then fork out hard earned pffenigs to watch some clown!"

Dr. F:. "Oh. Well. Try some of this cocaine powder instead. Make you feel right in a jiffy!"

"I AM Tetrazini!" (boo-hoo-hoo)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, davenn and Wrichik Basu
So, would you say that folks who enjoyed the movie 'Young Frankenstein' to an extreme are a bunch of Steen Punks?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and BillTre
When a flood down a hill becomes a band's name you end up with Motte le Crue. Sadly it was a crushing event in California recently with the sandy cliffs moving again.
 
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 8.56.41 AM.png

Would be even more ancient if it were a rotary phone.
I like the phone book holder, but it looks empty to me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Craftek_Ana, Wrichik Basu, 256bits and 3 others
Antique shopping won't make you gay.

But it might make you buy curios.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Steelwolf, davenn and 2 others
I don't know if this one has been made in this topic, yet, so sorry if I'm being repetitive.

Q: "What's the difference between math and magic?"
A: "A good mathematician always reveals their secrets."

I'm not sure how true the punchline is, though.
 
mfb said:
"it is trivial that..."
"this directly follows from..."
"Obviously..."

"From here the discourse diverges in two directions..."

"And a One, and a Two and a..."
 
Klystron said:
"Obviously..."

"From here the discourse diverges in two directions..."

"And a One, and a Two and a..."
I will leave the reply to this as an exercise for the reader.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Ibix and strangerep
Klystron said:
"Obviously..."

"From here the discourse diverges in two directions..."

"And a One, and a Two and a..."
Oh No, NOT the Art Linkletter Show, I will not Live though an hour of Art Linkletter and his dancing Troupe. Talk about a series of wide divergences! (Brought to you today by Doan's little pills)

Lordy, that was like a Jump to the Left...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Klystron
A kindergarten teacher brings in some Honey flavored Life Savers to class one morning, and asks if the class knows what flavor it is. At first the little kids are looking puzzled, they are not sure, so the teacher tells them that it is Something that your mother might call your Father. One little girl gets a shocked look on her face spits out the candy and tells her friends get rid of them quick, they are candied arseholes!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, WWGD, 256bits and 2 others