Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Then you'll love the stool bus. (Note the text all around: become a regular, step stool, stool master, independent stool district No. 2, sTool box, follow the movement and the license plate number 2)BillTre said:Love the name of this company:
View attachment 264240
- 19,385
- 15,622
My brother just sent me these:
Coronavirus One-Liners (Groaners)
* Finland has just closed their borders, so nobody will be crossing the Finnish line.
* Due to the quarantine, I'll only be telling inside jokes.
* There will be a minor baby boom in 9 months. Then around the year 2033, we shall witness the rise of the "quaranteens."
* World Health Organization has determined that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously being held in quarantine will be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
* I'd tell you a Coronavirus joke, but I'd have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
* I ran out of toilet paper, so I had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
* What do you call panic buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? A Wurst Kase scenario.
* In my day, you would cough to cover up a fart. Now you fart to cover up a cough.
* The grocery stores in France look like a tornado hit them. All that's left is de brie.
* So many Coronavirus jokes out there, it's a pundemic.
Coronavirus One-Liners (Groaners)
* Finland has just closed their borders, so nobody will be crossing the Finnish line.
* Due to the quarantine, I'll only be telling inside jokes.
* There will be a minor baby boom in 9 months. Then around the year 2033, we shall witness the rise of the "quaranteens."
* World Health Organization has determined that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously being held in quarantine will be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
* I'd tell you a Coronavirus joke, but I'd have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
* I ran out of toilet paper, so I had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
* What do you call panic buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? A Wurst Kase scenario.
* In my day, you would cough to cover up a fart. Now you fart to cover up a cough.
* The grocery stores in France look like a tornado hit them. All that's left is de brie.
* So many Coronavirus jokes out there, it's a pundemic.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
This answers the old question what came first, the chicken or Al Gore.phinds said:AL GORE: I invented the chicken.
Here people asked who came first.phinds said:BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
I don't get it. What's the reference?
- 19,385
- 15,622
I still don't get it. Probably just me.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Nope.phinds said:I still don't get it. Probably just me.
Klystron
Gold Member
- 1,264
- 1,980
I guess more of a 'meme' than an actual joke. I have seen the term 'Karen' in online comments used mostly by women. I think 'Karen' represents a blonde or bleached, unintelligent but superior, privileged finger pointing unpleasant person. 'Karens' point to problems but do not offer solutions preferring appeals to authority in place of constructive dialogue.phinds said:I still don't get it. Probably just me.
I have not heard of the others but assume "Susan" and "Brenda" were added to construct a joke about modern society.
In a bit of a reversal I know several nurses and other medical professionals enjoyed watching "General Hospital" and "Doctor Kildare" and now "Grey's Anatomy" while criticizing obvious errors and overly glamorous characters.
Last edited:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I officially name you PF pop culture consultant.Klystron said:I guess more of a 'meme' than an actual joke. I have seen the term 'Karen' in online comments used mostly by women. I think 'Karen' represents a blonde or bleached, unintelligent but superior, privileged finger pointing unpleasant person. 'Karens' point to problems but do not offer solutions preferring appeals to authority in place of constructive dialogue.
I have not heard of the others but assume "Susan" and "Brenda" were added to construct a joke about modern society.
In a bit of a reversal I know several nurses and other medical professionals enjoyed watching "General Hospital" and "Doctor Kildare" and now "Grey's Anatomy" while criticizing obvious errors and overly glamorous characters.
- 20,819
- 28,467
This is an example of a non transitive relation!WWGD said:
etotheipi
- 20,819
- 28,467
I'm not tired of life. I mean "non" and "trans" in the same sentence ...
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
Triggered by this: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-man-made-leather-generally-safe-or-dangerous.990114/
"This is made of leather"
"Leather?"
"You know, hide."
"Hide?"
"Yes, hide. Hide, a cow's outside"
"I'm not afraid of a cow"
"This is made of leather"
"Leather?"
"You know, hide."
"Hide?"
"Yes, hide. Hide, a cow's outside"
"I'm not afraid of a cow"
- 2,188
- 2,694
Klystron
Gold Member
- 1,264
- 1,980
I wonder if the sign painter meant to quote "The Prisoner" television series.etotheipi said:
Number 6: "I am not a number. I am a free man!"
Number 2: "Ha Ha ha!"

Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8