Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
What does a string theorist zombie say ?

" Braaaaaaaaannneeeeeessss "

A mexican zombie ?

" Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnsss "

A vegan zombie ?

" Graaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssss "
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Isaacsname said:
What does a string theorist zombie say ?

" Braaaaaaaaannneeeeeessss "

A mexican zombie ?

" Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnsss "

A vegan zombie ?

" Graaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssss "
Excellent! I didn't find this very funny at all.
 
ThomasT said:
Isaacsname said:
What does a string theorist zombie say ?

" Braaaaaaaaannneeeeeessss "

A mexican zombie ?

" Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnsss "

A vegan zombie ?

" Graaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssss "
Excellent! I didn't find this very funny at all.
I did. :-p
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
I did. :-p
I refuse to become entangled in an IIR (infinite ironic regress). You're good.
 
Isaacsname said:
What does a string theorist zombie say ?

" Braaaaaaaaannneeeeeessss "

A mexican zombie ?

" Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnsss "

A vegan zombie ?

" Graaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssss "

A capitalist zombie?

" Gaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssss "

An enviromentalist zombie?

" Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss "

A traffic officer zombie?

" Laaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssssss "

A lunar expert zombie?

" Waaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssss "

A crippled zombie?

" Caaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssss "

A dog enthusiast zombie?

" Daaaaannnnnnneeeeeeeessssss "

A biologist zombie?

" Vaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeesssss "

A zookeeper zombie?

" Maaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeessss "

A medieval torturer zombie?

" Paaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnsssss "
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
A capitalist zombie?

" Gaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssss "

An enviromentalist zombie?

" Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss "

A traffic officer zombie?

" Laaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssssss "

A lunar expert zombie?

" Waaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssss "

A crippled zombie?

" Caaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssss "

A dog enthusiast zombie?

" Daaaaannnnnnneeeeeeeessssss "

A biologist zombie?

" Vaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeesssss "

A zookeeper zombie?

" Maaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeessss "

A medieval torturer zombie?

" Paaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnsssss "

OMG I am so glad I came to PF tonight :smile:
 
HeLiXe said:
OMG I am so glad I came to PF tonight :smile:
Hi HeLiXe!

There's always something fun going on.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
A capitalist zombie?

" Gaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssss "

An enviromentalist zombie?

" Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss "

A traffic officer zombie?

" Laaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssssss "

A lunar expert zombie?

" Waaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssss "

A crippled zombie?

" Caaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssss "

A dog enthusiast zombie?

" Daaaaannnnnnneeeeeeeessssss "

A biologist zombie?

" Vaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeesssss "

A zookeeper zombie?

" Maaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeessss "

A medieval torturer zombie?

" Paaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnsssss "

...:eek: Holy...****
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
A capitalist zombie?

" Gaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssss "

An enviromentalist zombie?

" Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss "

A traffic officer zombie?

" Laaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssssss "

A lunar expert zombie?

" Waaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssss "

A crippled zombie?

" Caaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssss "

A dog enthusiast zombie?

" Daaaaannnnnnneeeeeeeessssss "

A biologist zombie?

" Vaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeesssss "

A zookeeper zombie?

" Maaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeessss "

A medieval torturer zombie?

" Paaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnsssss "
I really don't want to appear lame. But I'm not sure if your latest offering is lame or not. In general that is. Thus, insofar as there exists the possibility of lameness wrt my understanding of your offering or your offering itself, then I suppose that you've posted thematically -- until authoritatively advised otherwise. Of course, I might not accept some ostensibly authoritative assessment of your post. And now I've confused myself again. Or was it you? Oh yeah, you're good.

Well, I thought that was sufficiently lame. What do you think? (To be honest, I think I'm stuck on a sort of lameness plateau. I want to go deeper, but don't really know how. Lead, and I will follow -- unless of course you do not lead sufficiently lamely, and then I will taunt you.)
 
- Knock, Knock?
- Who's there?
- Polish burglar.

Is there something lamer than a Pole posting lame Polish joke?
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
A capitalist zombie?

" Gaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnnnsssss "

An enviromentalist zombie?

" Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnsssssss "

A traffic officer zombie?

" Laaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssssss "

A lunar expert zombie?

" Waaaaaaannnnnnnneeeeessssss "

A crippled zombie?

" Caaaaaannnnnnnneeeeeeesssssss "

A dog enthusiast zombie?

" Daaaaannnnnnneeeeeeeessssss "

A biologist zombie?

" Vaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeesssss "

A zookeeper zombie?

" Maaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeessss "

A medieval torturer zombie?

" Paaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnsssss "

:smile:

Oooh... good stuff.

@Borek: Yes, but I'd get banned if I did it! :smile:
 
ThomasT said:
I really don't want to appear lame. But I'm not sure if your latest offering is lame or not. In general that is. Thus, insofar as there exists the possibility of lameness wrt my understanding of your offering or your offering itself, then I suppose that you've posted thematically -- until authoritatively advised otherwise. Of course, I might not accept some ostensibly authoritative assessment of your post. And now I've confused myself again. Or was it you? Oh yeah, you're good.

Well, I thought that was sufficiently lame. What do you think? (To be honest, I think I'm stuck on a sort of lameness plateau. I want to go deeper, but don't really know how. Lead, and I will follow -- unless of course you do not lead sufficiently lamely, and then I will taunt you.)

Are you "Tycho" from Penny Arcade?! :wink:
 
nismaratwork said:
Are you "Tycho" from Penny Arcade?! :wink:
I don't even like ostriches.
 
Borek said:
- Knock, Knock?
- Who's there?
- Polish burglar.

Is there something lamer than a Pole posting lame Polish joke?


That was incredibly humorous, thanks for starting my day with a laugh.

The knock knock joke was good too.

--

What's the difference between America and yogurt ?

If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years it'll grow a culture.

'drops microphone and walks off stage '
 
Did you hear about the Lorena Bobbit computer virus?

It turns your hard drive into a three-and-a-half-inch floppy.
 
ThomasT said:
I don't even like ostriches.

:-p

Hey, you've got the prose going, I think you should consider posing as him. :biggrin:

@Isaacsname: :smile:

"What's the difference between G-d and a surgeon? G-d knows he's not a surgeon."

@ivan: [URL]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/scared/scared0018.gif[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Borek said:
- Knock, Knock?
- Who's there?
- Polish burglar.

Is there something lamer than a Pole posting lame Polish joke?


Yeah! a couple Jews not getting the joke for about 4 minutes. :frown: :smile:
 
A transportation engineer zombie?

" Trrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnssssss "
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
A transportation engineer zombie?

" Trrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnssssss "

A pilot zombie ?

" Plllaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeessss"

A zombie car mechanic ?

" Auuuttttooooooomobilllleeeeeeeeesssss "

:rolleyes:
 
Isaacsname said:
A pilot zombie ?

" Plllaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeessss"

A zombie car mechanic ?

" Auuuttttooooooomobilllleeeeeeeeesssss "

:rolleyes:

Or Caaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss
 
Isaacsname said:
A pilot zombie ?

" Plllaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeessss"

A zombie car mechanic ?

" Auuuttttooooooomobilllleeeeeeeeesssss "

:rolleyes:

That last one doesn't work. :-p
 
Zombie Singer?

"Reeeeefffrraaaaaaiiiiinnnsss"

Zombie Pedagogue?

"Eeexxxxxplllaaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnssss"

heh... so lame.
 
Lancelot59 said:
Zombie electrician?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiinnnsssss.

Zombie PT?

Spppprrraaaaaaaaiiinnnsssss