Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,340 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
From a Chinese talk show:
main-qimg-8ad93d63004e0a736c334c53c81ba48d.jpeg
 
main-qimg-a784886539356f8cd6c8480187e58c30.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action, hmmm27 and 1 other person
Ibix said:
I feel like I'm missing some cultural context. But it reminds me of Blackadder's "I love [my daughter] more than any pig" (which kinda makes sense in context).
Fromk what I understand, it was a dating show from Chinese TV. Though I can't imagine any context other than an agricultural show where it would make sense and fit in.
 
WWGD said:
I thought 'Ansatz' meant an informal answer.
It is more of a set-up. I have no idea what to do with 80% ethanol, but I assume it is supposed to be mixed with something. But you shouldn't order 'Korn' in Germany unless you want to get drunk.
 
fresh_42 said:
It is more of a set-up. I have no idea what to do with 80% ethanol, but I assume it is supposed to be mixed with something. But you shouldn't order 'Korn' in Germany unless you want to get drunk.
So ' Korn' is an Ansatz for a headache?
 
main-qimg-67d8e1e61746fb4ca3495b94b604e8b1.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
A little cruel, but funny, I thought:

main-qimg-583018c41129c7619eb857314d2ff418.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Wrichik Basu
main-qimg-48c1cd5263ef7eeec7eade975a8e6e9a.png
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hmmm27, Wrichik Basu, jack action and 1 other person
WWGD said:

Whenever my wife got mad and started harping, I would just smile and say "Yes my love". Then she would get even madder and stomp her feet. And I would just smile and say "Yes my love". Then her face and ears would get all red as she got even angrier. And as she spun around and stormed off to slam a door, I would just smile and say "Yes my love". Course we're divorced now but that sure was funny!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and jack action
At this point in time I'm not sure if it's illegal to walk into a bank wearing a mask, or not wearing a mask.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person