Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
How so?

The graffiti is in Luxembourgian.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
The graffiti is in Luxembourgian.
Maybe they bought it in Luxemburg?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I'm talking about the writing on the cement.
Ah, cement, I assumed it was some other material.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I'm talking about the writing on the cement.
You can distinguish nederlands from letzebergisch? And even more: you could decipher what was concretely written on the concrete?
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the dude was searched by interpol!
Dudes? No, no horses. Though some horsing around.
 
main-qimg-38e47a3cbb71b875d347d8f72d4302e7.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Ivan Seeking, hmmm27 and 1 other person
I don't trust the website I visited for weight loss advice.

It asked me to accept cookies.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Bystander, Ibix and 1 other person
DrGreg said:
I don't trust the website I visited for weight loss advice.

It asked me to accept cookies.
The fact that it does is a Brussel sprout.
 
fresh_42 said:
You can distinguish nederlands from letzebergisch? And even more: you could decipher what was concretely written on the concrete?
"wiigrecht" only comes up as Luxembourgish
 
After the Blue Origin launch this morning, our TV station cut back to its local talk show which was showing back-to-school fashions, including some retro flapper-style stuff. I said to my wife, "That looks so Twenties... no wait, it IS the Twenties." :doh:
 
Meaning humanity. Might not make it. Might not make it.
 
Last edited: