Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I've been really impressed with the guy who cleans toilets in our building. He has a real can do attitude.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Who were the greatest con men in history?
The Egyptians. They had the best pyramid schemes.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Apparently, one in five people in the world is Chinese, and they are five people in my family, so it must be one of them.
It's either my mom or my dad.
Or my older brother Colin.
Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu.
But I think it's Colin.
It's either my mom or my dad.
Or my older brother Colin.
Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu.
But I think it's Colin.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
This can only end up bad! I mean, who in the world thinks that a bishop is even closely a good marriage counselor?DennisN said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
fresh_42 said:This can only end up bad! I mean, who in the world thinks that a bishop is even closely a good marriage counselor?
My first sex education class was taught by a priest!
Even then I knew that didn't make sense.
Jarvis323
- 1,247
- 988
My 100% biodegradable hair ties arrived today.
Last edited:
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Often king and queen stay together until the bishop leaves...fresh_42 said:This can only end up bad! I mean, who in the world thinks that a bishop is even closely a good marriage counselor?
- 20,819
- 28,467
And another example of clerical oppression!mfb said:Often king and queen stay together until the bishop leaves...
- 1,098
- 1,385
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
What that doesn't tell you is how many people drank from their batteries 50 years ago. Have you seen any 50 year old batteries that still have acid in them?WWGD said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
In regard to Covid 19, for heard immunity there is an audio version of the vaccine.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Hmm,... it took me a while to understand why that's a joke.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
About 30 years ago I managed to borrow a human-sized, primitive robot that had been used for a police, drug education program. It was propelled; had movable arms and a head that turned. It had a sound system as well as a video system that allowed me to see what the robot sees. This was all secretly remote controlled. I refurbished it and used it for a Cub Scout summer space camp. And it was an amazing thing to watch. Morgon the Vorgon came to life. Some kids would even run up and hug him and tell him they loved him. So much fun!
Finally the camp ended and Morgon was loaded up standing in the back of my truck. I tied off ropes to stabilize him. And soon I found my self driving slowly down Main Street with Morgon. So I grabbed the audio and switch it onto high volume. Morgon's head began turning side to side in a panic as he cried out "Help! Help! I'm being abducted!"
I could see people on the sidewalks bursting into laughter.
An interesting note: That same week, President Clinton announced that we had found evidence for primitive life on Mars. Morgon the Vorgon made the announcement. So that would have been 1996. Hard to imagine those kids would all be around 35-38 now.
Finally the camp ended and Morgon was loaded up standing in the back of my truck. I tied off ropes to stabilize him. And soon I found my self driving slowly down Main Street with Morgon. So I grabbed the audio and switch it onto high volume. Morgon's head began turning side to side in a panic as he cried out "Help! Help! I'm being abducted!"
I could see people on the sidewalks bursting into laughter.
An interesting note: That same week, President Clinton announced that we had found evidence for primitive life on Mars. Morgon the Vorgon made the announcement. So that would have been 1996. Hard to imagine those kids would all be around 35-38 now.

Last edited:
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
I knew that.WWGD said:Things you can say
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
I know some who just walked out the back door.WWGD said:front door of the school
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
In this economy?strangerep said:Hmm,... it took me a while to understand why that's a joke.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8