Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
I don't get it. He is clearly not wearing socks in his sandals so why is she looking like that??
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Keith_McClary and Klystron
Physics news on Phys.org
Sad news.

I broke up with my girlfriend Lorraine because I was seeing another girl named Claire Lee.

But the good news is that I can see Claire Lee now that Lorraine is gone.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Klystron, BillTre and 3 others
jack action said:
Sad news.

I broke up with my girlfriend Lorraine because I was seeing another girl named Claire Lee.

But the good news is that I can see Claire Lee now that Lorraine is gone.
But you were seeing Claire Lee already. :wink:
 
Does anybody know where a guy can find a person to hang out with, talk to, and enjoy spending time with?

Asking for a friend.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Bandersnatch, BillTre and 2 others
Ivan Seeking said:
I've been really impressed with the guy who cleans toilets in our building. He has a real can do attitude.
Ha ha . He's number 2 in the business!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ivan Seeking
jack action said:
Does anybody know where a guy can find a person to hang out with, talk to, and enjoy spending time with?

Asking for a friend.
Too subtle.

Nontheless.
A Bff you can find at the SPCA - lots of eager friends to choose from.
 

Looks Good on Paper by Dan Collins for July 17, 2021​


01887940ba6601396791005056a9545d.gif
 
256bits said:
What are the skyscrapers?
Kamikaze terrorist moth traps?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Ivan Seeking
Filip Larsen said:
I don't get it.
I interpreted it to mean that he's deliberately embarassing his daughter in the eyes of every person on the way to school, and then in front of the whole school.

Filip Larsen said:
He is clearly not wearing socks in his sandals
He's not wearing socks in order to maximise the free distribution of his foot pong.
Filip Larsen said:
so why is she looking like that??
Because she's standing really close to his feet. :oldruck:
 
Bezos is due to be delivered to space in two days. However if he joined Amazon Prime he could be there this afternoon.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
I saw a trailer on TV today for a Laurel & Hardy film to be shown next week. Apparently Laurel & Hardy are working as pest controllers.

Man​
Why are you drilling holes in my floor?
Laurel​
To let the mice in.
Man​
Then why are you putting corks in the holes?
Laurel​
To stop them getting out.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking and Ibix
DrGreg said:
I saw a trailer on TV today for a Laurel & Hardy film to be shown next week. Apparently Laurel & Hardy are working as pest controllers.

Man​
Why are you drilling holes in my floor?
Laurel​
To let the mice in.
Man​
Then why are you putting corks in the holes?
Laurel​
To stop them getting out.
I still remember an old 3 Stooges gag where they wanted access to some event but couldn't get in unless they had press passes. So they went into the men's restroom and took the "Press" sign from something like the towel dispensers. Each Stooge grabs a sticker and put it in his wallet. Then they each pass through security while displaying their passes:
Press
Press
Pull

I must have thought that was freaking hilarious when I was 8 or so because it's about the only joke I remember from them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and hmmm27
Ivan Seeking said:
[...] it's about the only joke I remember from [the 3 Stooges].
Because of this,... TIL that googling "curly whoop whoop whoop" actually brings up relevant video clips.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking and BillTre
WWGD said:
I'm not 100% sure since I cannot see his face, but I think this little bastard is a notorious thief. But you know, innocent until proven otherwise. We must respect his privacy until then.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and Ivan Seeking
fresh_42 said:
I'm not 100% sure since I cannot see his face, but I think this little bastard is a notorious thief. But you know, innocent until proven otherwise. We must respect his privacy until then.
He's a typical jailbird.

And when interrogated he was singing like a bird.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and fresh_42
Ivan Seeking said:
How do I know that photo was likely taken in Luxembourg?
No idea. Close , Netherlands actually.
 
WWGD said:
No idea. Close , Netherlands actually.
To avoid offending any Dutchs that jump when anyone says Holland to refer to The Netherlands. Though don't remember any Dutch referring to themselves as " Netherlandese".
 
WWGD said:
No idea. Close , Netherlands actually.
Nope. I'd bet someone in Nederland just used a photo taken in Luxembourg.