Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
valenumr
- 469
- 193
If you think I'm procrastinating now, wait til I get started.phinds said:There are two kinds of people in this world: those that finish what they start and
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Emergency bridge repair:WWGD said:
This is the temporarily repaired Nipigon Bridge. I wondered about the white wrapping. The failure was in the deck, AFAIK.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
When I first looked at that I thought it was some strange bikini from fashion centre Milan.DennisN said:
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
I had expected your reply to beWWGD said:Not Sure
Not Sure
because it's funny
because it's funny
- 20,819
- 28,467
WWGD said:Not Sure
Not Sure
Which post?
Which post?
- 19,385
- 15,622
Didn't. See post 11361. Guess he just remembered it and looked. Actually I remembered too but didn't bothered to look.WWGD said:Just curious, how do you check for it?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
But did @Keith_McClary check all posts?phinds said:Didn't. See post 11361. Guess he just remembered it and looked. Actually I remembered too but didn't bothered to look.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
You can drop an image in:WWGD said:But did @Keith_McClary check all posts?
https://www.google.com/imghp
And then type in
to narrow the search.site:physicsforums.com
(Also https://tineye.com/ Reverse Image Search.)
Last edited:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8