Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Bandersnatch said:
Now, for a lame joke.
I collect paper money. Each piece in my collection is note worthy.
BitCoin's response:
We're note worthy! We're note worthy!

-Dan
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This is an honorable mention that I received for a competition.

20230927_195612.jpg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and nuuskur
JT Smith said:
Reason: Reply to deleted post

What does it mean? Did I post something that was considered obscene or inappropriate? I would like to learn from my mistake but I can't figure out what the problem was. It seems my only recourse is to not post in the future. That's easy enough but maybe not the optimal solution. Or maybe it is!
Nope, you did nothing wrong. As has been said, the deleted post was about the Greta thing that turned out to be false (but which many of us "Liked" including me). If you ever have a question about Moderation, feel free to use the Report link to contact the Mentors to ask (or in this case since your post was deleted, just PM one of us directly. :smile:
 
Very timely for me. I'm retiring tomorrow from a company that I worked at for 23 years. Nobody has asked me to say a few words though. :oldwink:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, collinsmark, nuuskur and 5 others
Who was the Roman emperor that was killed by a lion?
Claude

Hint: This is literally a lame joke :smile:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and topsquark
DrClaude said:
Who was the Roman emperor that was killed by a lion?
Claude

Hint: This is literally a lame joke :smile:
I'm too stupid for this.. is this word play? Claude .. Clawed?
 
nuuskur said:
I'm too stupid for this.. is this word play? Claude .. Clawed?
Me, too. I even refused to read it as Claude. I only saw Claudius.
 
fresh_42 said:
Me, too. I even refused to read it as Claude. I only saw Claudius.
I was reading (i.e. pronouncing) the name in french ("klo-d" vs "kla-oud"), so it didn't work for me at all either. Attempting to pronounce it in english only ended up in "cloud", which made no sense.
​
 
Today was not a good day. I decided to try horse back riding this morning to relax. It turned out to be a freak'n mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 3 others