Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
- 20,819
- 28,467
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
I don't know where to put this.
Wasn't/ isn't there a cat video thread.
Maybe should go in the kittens thread.
Be forewarned.
all cats grow up to be exactly this.
Wasn't/ isn't there a cat video thread.
Maybe should go in the kittens thread.
Be forewarned.
all cats grow up to be exactly this.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
A horse goes into a bar and orders a pint.
The bartender says: "You know, you're in here pretty often. Do you think you might be an alcoholic?"
The horse says "I don't think I am ..." and promptly vanishes from existence.
See, this was a joke about Descartes' famous line from philosophy, "I think, therefore I am."
But if I had explained that before the rest of the joke, it would have been putting Descartes before the horse.
The bartender says: "You know, you're in here pretty often. Do you think you might be an alcoholic?"
The horse says "I don't think I am ..." and promptly vanishes from existence.
See, this was a joke about Descartes' famous line from philosophy, "I think, therefore I am."
But if I had explained that before the rest of the joke, it would have been putting Descartes before the horse.
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
When I played the clip just now with the sound on, one of my cats looked around for a new cat when she heard the "meows" and my other cat came running into this room from the bedroom, looking for a new cat256bits said:I don't know where to put this.
Wasn't/ isn't there a cat video thread.
Maybe should go in the kittens thread.
Be forewarned.
all cats grow up to be exactly this.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
I'm thinking of writing on Insight on how Venn diagrams actually work.jack action said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
I once tutored a granny who wanted to learn it so that she could help her grandchildren with homework.DrClaude said:I'm thinking of writing on Insight on how Venn diagrams actually work.
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8