Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
FB_IMG_1696271709387.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre and DennisN
Physics news on Phys.org
"Shall we meet for 1-2 beers this evening?"
"12 is written without hyphen!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, phinds and BillTre
topsquark said:
You know why unicorns no longer exist? The lions on the arc got hungry part way through...

-Dan
Yes. It had been advertised as all-you-can-eat trip!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, topsquark and BillTre
topsquark said:
You know why unicorns no longer exist? The lions on the arc got hungry part way through...

-Dan
Nope!
631bc64b8a78d24d5ebe96354f15f595.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Wrichik Basu, dextercioby and 3 others
The sea levels were high, and soon the passengers would be too...

I found weed.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Wrichik Basu, dextercioby and 4 others
Dear women, please don't do that! This is really disgusting!
It's ok in your own apartment, but please not in a restaurant!
It is a public place dedicated to the consumption of food.
I know some will now start to defend this distasteful behavior,
but they will never change my mind about this disgusting act.
It is and remains a bad habit.
Please don't put your dirty flip-flops on the table.

_nc_ohc=Xxen_FNzLjoAX94OTPx&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, berkeman and BillTre
I could never leave my optometrist girlfriend. I would tell her that I couldn't see her anymore.
She would lean closer and say, "Can you see me now?"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, 256bits, fresh_42 and 2 others
I just took a shower.
You have no idea how hard it was to sneak it out of Home Depot.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, DennisN, jack action and 2 others
topsquark said:
Good Heavens! It is abstractionism! We know that because we all interpreted it wrong....
Speak for yourself. They all have one hump, so it's always seemed obvious to me... :oldeyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and fresh_42
phinds said:
That shore is a drag.
They couldn't be more pacific!
Anyways, probably not good for you - it doesn't say electro lite.One good recipee is Himalayan rabbit stew.
I did mine yesterday and it was fantastic.
Found himalayan in the middle of the road.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and davenn