Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Divorce court is like regular court except the judge sentences you to freedom.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
The filenames on your pics indicates they are all screenshots taken using Samsung Internet. You could try using a different browser or some other method of capturing images. The best way would be to use the forum's insert imageWWGD said:Apologies, I've tried a few things but I still have no idea why my pics appear with this dark , unusual shading. I'll keep looking into it.
and paste in the web address of the image file.
- 2,020
- 843
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
WWGD said:
Glad it's born free and not doomed to spend its life in a Faraday cage.
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 22,832
- 14,880
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 13,438
- 8,110
A horse walks into the bar and says to the bartender, "I have a triangle with three sides: x, y and z. Sides x and z are at right angles. Which side is the hypotenuse?"
The bartender pauses for a moment and replies, "y, the long face".
The bartender pauses for a moment and replies, "y, the long face".
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
topsquark said:(KISS KISS!)
-Dan
I thought the sums of the squares of the sides equal the square of the hypopothamus.jbriggs444 said:A horse walks into the bar and says to the bartender, "I have a triangle with three sides: x, y and z. Sides x and z are at right angles. Which side is the hypotenuse?"
The bartender pauses for a moment and replies, "y, the long face".
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
WWGD said:I tried a few things but couldn't make it work. It's hard to try more since I can't tell the difference myself. Working on it.
are you posting your pix from a phone or a PC ?
from a PC it's easy to brighten images ... Irfanview is my fav basic image editor
Dave
- 2,020
- 843
Heck, I did that in my hometown during a single storm: rain, heavy rain, sleet, hail, snow flurries, blizzard. All in a 15 minute time span.davenn said:
-Dan
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Thanks, I'm taking pics on my phone. I try to download the page containing them but I haven't been able to with my Android.davenn said:are you posting your pix from a phone or a PC ?
from a PC it's easy to brighten images ... Irfanview is my fav basic image editor
Dave
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
WWGD said:Thanks, I'm taking pics on my phone. I try to download the page containing them but I haven't been able to with my Android.
davenn said:OK, most phones including my android ( Samsung Galaxy fold 4) have photo editing abilities
My favorite photo editor app for Android: Photo Editor by dev.macgyver.
Simple to use, but quite powerful, and also with lots of "single click" effects.
(The free version contains ads)
For simple, overall adjustments, click the "Color" button and then you come to a dialog where you can adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue.
Here's your photo with an exposure adjustment of "+127" in the Photo Editor app:
Short demo video:
Last edited:
- 13,926
- 16,804
Can you not just long touch the image and select Save image? That's how it works on my 'droid.WWGD said:Thanks, I'm taking pics on my phone. I try to download the page containing them but I haven't been able to with my Android.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8