Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_20240123_163352_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, dextercioby, BillTre and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
An English teacher becomes a pirate captain...

Yeoman: The cannons be ready, cap'n!
Captain: Arrre!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Swamp Thing, davenn and 3 others
nismaratwork said:
"Lincoln Lincoln I've been thinkin'
What the hell have you been drinkin'?
Is it whisky? Is it Wine?
Oh my god it's turpentine!"

A variation I've heard:

"Lincoln Lincoln I've been thinking:
If the world were made of glass;
Everybody in creation'd
fall and slide upon their Lincoln Lincoln... (repeat)"
Variation:
Rastus, Tastus, I been thinking...
If the world were made of glass;
Everybody in creation
Would go flyin' on their Rastus, Tastus (etc.)
 
What sound does an airplane door make when it bounces off the ground?

Boeing!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, jack action and 6 others
Worst. Coffee. Ever.

IMG_0406.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, WWGD and 4 others
linguistic differences between North and South are many. Here are two of them.

Some people in the South don't say "thank you", they say "preesheateit"

Some people in the North don't say "did you eat yet?", they say "jeetchet?"