Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 13,438
- 8,110
There is the obvious way. As above, it takes about seven days.WWGD said:Any way of telling appart the edible from the toxic?
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
I was watching Australian Master Chef the other day.
Some guy made a meringue and everyobdy cheered.
Which is weird because they usually boo meringue.
Some guy made a meringue and everyobdy cheered.
Which is weird because they usually boo meringue.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Not really a joke - because it is true - but it made me laugh.
So I'm checking this thread which led me to look for ad blockers. Then I'm checking my PF account settings after reading this thread. I, of course, use a browser where I'm not logged into my PF account to see who can view my profile. Because I'm not logged in, I have now ads on every PF page. This Google ad pops in:
I'm not sure what is more funny:
So I'm checking this thread which led me to look for ad blockers. Then I'm checking my PF account settings after reading this thread. I, of course, use a browser where I'm not logged into my PF account to see who can view my profile. Because I'm not logged in, I have now ads on every PF page. This Google ad pops in:
I'm not sure what is more funny:
- The audacity of Google to show this ad;
- Or the irony of an ad blocker using ads (with Google Ad - no less!)
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 22,832
- 14,880
Dump him!
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
As long as they're not ##cos(nz)## ( I can hear the banjo playing)Orodruin said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
WWGD said:
'Kant' is not pronounced like 'can't', neither the British nor the American version. It is pronounced like a word I will not use here. Will say, there is no excuse for you to mispronounce it like e.g. Schrödinger.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I bet Chaka Khan can ..fresh_42 said:'Kant' is not pronounced like 'can't', neither the British nor the American version. It is pronounced like a word I will not use here. Will say, there is no excuse for you to mispronounce it like e.g. Schrödinger.
difalcojr
- 459
- 352
Ach, ich bin ein dummkopf! Schiff! Oh, Schutz! Having trouble mit Lifshitz again.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 2,020
- 843
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
