Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
I was reading an obituary page today in the newspaper and noticed that everyone listed in this obituary had died in alphabetical order.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, gmax137 and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
Bob Walance said:
I was reading an obituary page today in the newspaper and noticed that everyone listed in this obituary had died in alphabetical order.
Yes, the newspapers have deals with elderly people to do it that way.
 
_nc_ohc=cF9TI_DOPHwAX9H4sCD&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, BillTre, WWGD and 1 other person
Automatic Barking System? :oldtongue:
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Swamp Thing, Tom.G and 4 others
Don’t know if anyone else is into gaming and gaming communities, but I found this hillarious:

1707844088380.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, Bandersnatch and 1 other person
Apeman here. That's no exploit. It's legitimate min-maxing. The complainers should have thought better than using stamina as their dump stat (that's what charisma's for).
Also, lol at trying to get the admin to intervene. He plays apeman too. Funny story about that - his last character was almost immediately griefed and had to use debug mode to respawn. Largely leaves the server alone since then, so good luck whining.
 
Rare job. This woman dubs foreign tennis stars: "Uh!" "Oah!" "Mmmah!" "Ooh!" "Out!"

facebook&fb_obo=1&utld=amazonaws.com&stp=c0.5000x0.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and DennisN
DrGreg said:
I mean, it's not rocket science.
An oldie but goldie on the topic of rocket science :smile: (not salads):

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, collinsmark, Borg and 1 other person
A mother is reading a story to her children on the subway.
I'm already four stops further because I want to know whether the dwarf will get his cap back.
 
fresh_42 said:
A mother is reading a story to her children on the subway.
I'm already four stops further because I want to know whether the dwarf will get his cap back.
I mean, I get it but as a parent I find it unrealistic. She knows if the dwarf gets the cap back. She’s read it countless times before but the kids keep insisting. Of course the cap is found in the end. It always is. Every time. 😂
 
WWGD said:
img-20230103-wa0000-jpg.jpg
My uncle's motto was "Fight fire with fire".

That's why he lost his job as a firefighter.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, dextercioby and 1 other person
From ChatGPT in the style of Rodney Dangerfield:
I'll tell ya, being a firefighter is like being stuck in a perpetual inferno of disrespect. I rush into burning buildings, dodging flames like they're my exes trying to make a comeback, and what do I get? 'Nice hose, buddy!' Yeah, well, I ain't watering the lawn here!

I'm out there battling blazes, sweating more than a politician taking a lie detector test, and what do I hear? 'Hey, don't you guys have calendars?' Yeah, sure, let me just schedule the fire around my photoshoot!
 
IMG_0432.jpeg


If a dog poops in the forest (or a vacant lot) where nobody can smell it, does it still stink?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and BillTre
BillTre said:

Several years back I was reading something or other (maybe history related), and came upon the term "caltrops," that were thrown on the ground as a defensive measure in battle. I didn't know what the term meant so I looked it up.

I was immediately familiar the image of a caltrop, but couldn't place why it looked so remarkably familiar. I mean, I've never been in an ancient battle with cavalry and chariots and whatnot. What is it about these weapons that rings so familiar?! I could almost still feel the pain just by looking at the image.

Oh, yeah. Jacks. Of course. Jacks. That makes sense.