Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 22,832
- 14,880
Science Advisor
- 3,647
- 10,067
Technically, they could have used an image of the Rhinoceros unicornis:Orodruin said:Technical objection!
View attachment 348031
Or better yet, its very close parent, the Rhinoceros sondaicus. With its worldwide population of about 76 individuals, it is truly the ... unicorn of the wildlife kingdom:
The paradox is that they are so rare that people may not recognize them as rhinos!
- 20,819
- 28,467
I drove them around with a forklift on a summer job as a student.docnet said:I actually was burned by this "fidget toy" when I was a child and still think its inventor had nefarious intentions.![]()
- 20,819
- 28,467
A 45 ports network switch.
gary350
- 293
- 83
My newest invention a dark flashlight. Shine dark on the enemy and they can not see you.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
"Am I too fat?"
"I don't think so, but then again, I'm not a structural engineer."
Hand-to-hand combat.
"I don't think so, but then again, I'm not a structural engineer."
Hand-to-hand combat.
OCR
- 996
- 936
gary350 said:My newest invention a dark flashlight. Shine dark on the enemy and they can not see you.
That's brilliant. . . .

.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 5,661
- 4,509
View attachment 1720585869628.webp
How DARE they?
Sue them for false advertising. The attorney fees alone will cost them more than the 8% decreased material cost!

How DARE they?
Sue them for false advertising. The attorney fees alone will cost them more than the 8% decreased material cost!
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 22,832
- 14,880
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,518
...FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER.dextercioby said:
MikeeMiracle
- 396
- 313
A positron walks into a bar. The bartender says no electrons allowed. The positron - I am not an electron. The bartender - are you sure? The positron - I am positive.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 22,832
- 14,880
Now, writing on the other hand ...fresh_42 said:
edwardII
- 1
- 802
- 20,819
- 28,467
A British grocery store has found a way to brighten the dinner table and let you glow in the dark:
- 13,923
- 16,802
Is that why that one looks so cross?jack action said:The paradox is that they are so rare that people may not recognize them as rhinos!
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Do electrons have mass? Bartender: I'm not even sure they're catholic.MikeeMiracle said:A positron walks into a bar. The bartender says no electrons allowed. The positron - I am not an electron. The bartender - are you sure? The positron - I am positive.
- 22,832
- 14,880
A photon arrives at the airport.
Airport staff: "Any luggage to check in?"
Photon: "No thank you. I am travelling light."
Airport staff: "Any luggage to check in?"
Photon: "No thank you. I am travelling light."
- 20,819
- 28,467
Why can electrons never board an airplane?
Although naked, the scanner keeps peeping every time they walk through it.
Although naked, the scanner keeps peeping every time they walk through it.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8