Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
IMG-20240902-WA0000.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
RekkyMN said:
Took me a second
jack action said:
Looking at the date posted, I would say it took you 20 years...
Actually, maybe less, depending on how old he is. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, davenn and BillTre
dextercioby said:
"Stool is exceptionally solid and stool shaped. Recommending regular colonoscopies at 1 month intervals to monitor the situation."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and DrClaude
Actually reminds me of a story told to me by my sister and brother-in-law (both medical doctors). Presumably this had happened to a colleague from med school.

A patient came in for an endoscopy and had been told to eat nothing but clear liquid for 24 hours before the procedure. During the procedure an abnormality was found, sampled, and the sample sent for analysis with the comment ”raspberry-looking hemangioma?” The lab report came back ”hemangioma-looking raspberry.”

Apparently the patient thought that one little raspberry couldn’t adversely affect the results of the procedure.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, collinsmark, jack action and 3 others
Ever have one of those days when you feel like your body's "check engine" light has been on for quite a while but you;'re still going along like "ah, there aren't any parts falling off so I'll be fine"?
 
phinds said:
Ever have one of those days when you feel like your body's "check engine" light has been on for quite a while but you;'re still going along like "ah, there aren't any parts falling off so I'll be fine"?
With respect to that I am more of a ”the wind shield wipers are not working very well so I probably have to replace the engine” type of guy.
 
Maybe check the check engine light.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and edwardII
Jimmy Fallon: Phoenix, Arizona just hit 100 degrees for the 100th day in a row. It is really hot.

Audience: How hot is it?

Jimmy: It’s so hot, I saw a bird catching a worm with a potholder.
 
DaveC426913 said:
Lose the iPhone and they could prolly afford a larger apartment to hold said washer/dryer. :wink:
I bought an iPod, iPhone, iPad... now i'Mbroke. 😊

10.jpg


:smile:

20.jpg


😊
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Tom.G, edwardII and 3 others
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers but couldn't find any.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, edwardII, WWGD and 1 other person
Did you hear about the guy who had a Honda tattoo on his back?
Yeah, he got it of his own Accord.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, pinball1970, Steve4Physics and 4 others