Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=sFxM-p6G99MAX_fOPlW&_nc_ht=scontent-ham3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Mark44, Frabjous, BillTre and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-bbd0ec59b9607c30aa4be65aff0e119e.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, BillTre, Keith_McClary and 1 other person
I saw an ex-girlfriend standing on the other side of a museum. I wanted to say hi but there was just so much history between us.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, jack action and BillTre
BillTre said:
Wondering if she's had her shots.
BillTre said:
Wondering if she's had her shots.
Sorry, I only read ' View attachment 287613".
 
This was not intended as a joke but I thought still funny:
main-qimg-606c0c3b2a8844aceb07a96abb011285.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and fresh_42
WWGD said:
Sorry, I only read ' View attachment 287613".
This is attachment 287613:
Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 9.44.13 AM.png


To which my response was:
Wondering if she's had her shots.
 
BillTre said:
To which my response was:

BillTre said:
Wondering if she's had her shots.

Uhm, uhm, just for clarification: the dog or the wife?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Frabjous and BillTre
ergospherical said:
can’t you just use a sponge?
My buttons and zippers are scratching the paint!
 
WWGD said:
Sorry, I only read ' View attachment 287613".
You know you can tap/click on the name in the quote header to go to the quoted post, right? Or on the "View attachment 123456" to view the image?
 
Ibix said:
You know you can tap/click on the name in the quote header to go to the quoted post, right? Or on the "View attachment 123456" to view the image?
Edit: I do now ( Embarrassed). Does it work for Androids?
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
Edit: I do now ( Embarrassed). Does it work for Androids?
Sorry, meant to be " I do now", not" I do know". And yes, works for Android. I feel like grandpa asking for the latest model of the internet. Or taking a taxi: " Quick, take me to the internet!".
 
This business is called " Five Guys". ( It's a burger place).

main-qimg-4cc55d80c0836f00ba333218c1fe30f9-mzj.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, BillTre, berkeman and 4 others
With the pandemic and all, I read that first one as Intravenous (IV) Guys and figured it was a Covid joke setup.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Wrichik Basu, WWGD and 1 other person
Borg said:
With the pandemic and all, I read that first one as Intravenous (IV) Guys and figured it was a Covid joke setup.
It is. The hot new combo: " Cheeseburgers, virus and extra large fries".
 
WWGD said:
Edit: I do now ( Embarrassed). Does it work for Androids?
No. Only humans.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and berkeman