Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
I can't use it then.
You're an android?? I've never met one!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-2766d2c572cc7830f27255f70edb87fb-mzj.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, BillTre and hmmm27
gmax137 said:
What do you do with those pants, fold them in a drawer? You couldn't hang them up.
I imagine hanging them. And wouldn't surprise me if they had paid plenty for them.
 
fresh_42 said:
So vi users never got married? They hit ESC all the time.
Vi? Five Guys Burger + 1 guy?
 
fresh_42 said:
This image came to my Facebook account 1 or 2 days ago as well for the second time. The weird thing is that the first time I saw it on Facebook (probably a year ago), it came with a warning claiming 'fake news' (which is true). But I'm wondering why the Facebook AI doesn't still label it as misinformation again. Or is the 'fake news' scare out of trend now?
 
jack action said:
This image came to my Facebook account 1 or 2 days ago as well for the second time. The weird thing is that the first time I saw it on Facebook (probably a year ago), it came with a warning claiming 'fake news' (which is true). But I'm wondering why the Facebook AI doesn't still label it as misinformation again. Or is the 'fake news' scare out of trend now?
A neutron walks into a bar ...

See? A joke does not have to be "true".
 
fresh_42 said:
A neutron walks into a bar ...

See? A joke does not have to be "true".
That was not the question. If the AI can recognize an image, and it already labeled it once as misinformation, how come it doesn't store that info somewhere in a database or something, and retrieve it again? (I know, it is not funny. It's just a thought I had when I saw it, and seeing it again here triggered the thought again.)
 
Mutant Dogs made by Picture Montages

(Similar to the long departed CAT scan website that had image of squirming cats collected from holding them on flatbed scanners.)

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.01.40 AM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.00.08 AM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.00.43 AM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.00.58 AM.png


Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.01.25 AM.png
 
Attachments
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.01.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.01.25 AM.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and jack action