Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=3ig56Do6qIoAX_y-3dM&_nc_ht=scontent-ham3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
artis said:
I dunno, the horse thing isn't working for me , could the horse be broken?
Maybe if you can find a good cowboy.
 
artis said:
I dunno, the horse thing isn't working for me , could the horse be broken?
Just in case, you're not pulling our leg - do you really not get it?
 
DaveC426913 said:
Just in case, you're not pulling our leg - do you really not get it?
WE have A leg?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I get the leg on weekends!
You're kidding me. It is the weekend, and you obviously didn't know we had a leg!
Ivan Seeking said:
WE have A leg?
As soon as we know that we have a leg, the arguments start.
 
fresh_42 said:
You're kidding me. It is the weekend, and you obviously didn't know we had a leg!

As soon as we know that we have a leg, the arguments start.
No, I just thought we had two. And it is only the weekend on Metric Time, not Standard Time.

Who lost the other PF leg?
 
I prefer this one because it speaks a truth about women versus men while dealing some warm, nutritious karma:A man was driving a narrow country road and crested a ridge. On the way down, he passed a car coming up the hill. A woman leaned out the car and yelled "PIG! The man yelled back at her: "COW!"

At the bottom of the hill he promptly rain into a pig on the road.
 
phinds said:
More likely your sense of humor is broken. Or perhaps your attention to detail.
Ok I'll admit , I kind of did not get the yoke yesterday because I quickly gazed over the possible color explanations missing the gullible part... but then again @Ibix yes I was instead trying to make a horse joke.

In the end the joke is on me , well well it seems the "STABLES" have turned.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, jack action, Borg and 1 other person
artis said:
Ok I'll admit , I kind of did not get the yoke yesterday
Vindication is mine!
1633797347478.png
 
Ivan Seeking said:
His head is shaped like an eye but his eyes aren't. :oldconfused:
I always thought of the shape as that of a football.
 
What does a university student have in common with a wave function? Quantum mechanics can extract all of the energy from both.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: artis, Hamiltonian, jack action and 1 other person