Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
berkeman said:
Sigh, I guess that makes me really old...
Nope. Even when I was a kid, I used to listen to songs on tapes. I still have all those tapes. And I remember using a pencil to turn the cassette.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-5a21e80e2a976f742ba7e33bb95e4cf0.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and BillTre
jack action said:
That must be a record in the repost category: 26 posts apart! And I know it was posted at least once before. (And to think I wrote it down back then instead of posting the meme to save bandwidth and do my part for the environment o:))

Have we gone through the entire Internet already? :biggrin:
Ha. Someone lifted it from here, sent it to me in an email, and ...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Borg, BillTre and jack action
A
phinds said:
Ha. Someone lifted it from here, sent it to me in an email, and ...
And why not? Sometimes you miss the joke the first time it's posted. I may have ( accidentally) done it myself.