Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Admin
- 69,782
- 25,629
Sorry, I need a spoiler post to help me understand. I'm slow sometimes...BillTre said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
I have no idea either, but maybe this one is related, which I also did not understand:berkeman said:Sorry, I need a spoiler post to help me understand. I'm slow sometimes...
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
jack action said:
We used to do that. We'd buy a bunch of those mini cans of vegetables (beets, corn, peas) and then ask the trick-or-treaters: "Do you want candy or vegetables?" And the little kids would say, with some concern in their tiny voices: "Candy!"
But the older kids would ask for the vegetables. By the end of the night we'd always have some candy left but the canned vegetables would be gone.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
A toilet plunger?fresh_42 said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
I was looking for a whisk that looked like a whisk like a hex key looks like a screwdriver.WWGD said:A toilet plunger?

And that thingy was actually taken from an Ikea site!
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Filip Larsen
Gold Member
- 2,155
- 1,091
Somehow this one strikes me as just as good a match in applicability for cake assembly as the usual Ikea Allen wrenches are for furniture assembly (with the bonus of being applicable to both types of assembly):fresh_42 said:I was looking for a whisk that looked like a whisk like a hex key looks like a screwdriver.![]()
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.
He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV...
The 10 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob. "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."
The blonde replied, "I did, too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Bob took the money.
He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV...
The 10 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob. "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."
The blonde replied, "I did, too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Bob took the money.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
That must be a record in the repost category: 26 posts apart! And I know it was posted at least once before. (And to think I wrote it down back then instead of posting the meme to save bandwidth and do my part for the environmentphinds said:
)Have we gone through the entire Internet already?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8